Search results

1. G

Nikko?

I picked up a Nikko 8085 A year ago at a yard sale for $20 had it cleaned and recapped . Sounded so much better then my newer much newer green Harman kardon that I ended up selling on eBay
  2. G

Nikko history, info...

I got it packed a few weeks ago cost $100 to have it recapped and to fix a bad solder point. It's simply sounds fantastic
  3. G

Nikko history, info...

I picked up a Nikko 8085 at a yard sale for 10.00, brought it home and hooked it up. the thing looked mint!!!! All the lights and switches worked. Sounded better than my Harman Kardon HK3700, FM stereo tuner is excellent. Phono Stage excellent. Then 3 days later the right channel went, (low...
  4. G

Zerodust vs Magic Eraser

I use the Mr. clean brand. I cut a little piece off. then cut that in half so it's not as tall. just a few needle drops using the manual lever. Nothing crazy.
  5. G

Zerodust vs Magic Eraser

Magic Eraser for me. Works great. No ill effects.
  6. G

Scared sh*tless to buy inner sleeves...

If The Library Of Congress uses the Mofi inner Sleeves than there good enough for me!! I've been replacing my paper sleeves with them and love them. Just found out a couple of months ago that they recommend them. I'm sure The Library of Congress isn't getting any kick back for mentioning them...
  7. G

Album score but I feel like a jerk?? WWYD?

Seeing your even asking tells me your a caring person (awesome!) Sell what you don't want and give it to the family. (Good Karma) Take care,
  8. G

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Picked up the re-issue of Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti LP, Loving it!!!
Back
Top Bottom