Search results

1. S

NIKKO STA5050 bias e gain

Im getting a Nikko STA5050 soon.. It needs some repair and I couldn't find the service manual from the net.
  2. S

NIKKO STA5050 bias e gain

Hi Cesrob2001, do you still have the service manual? May i have it, pls ty.
  3. S

Aiqin/Oldchen Tube Amps

I cant view the photos. Can you repost?
  4. S

B-2101 amplifier putting out no sound

Thanks. Any idea, measurement is in DC or AC?
  5. S

B-2101 amplifier putting out no sound

Im wondering if any of you guys successfully solve the adjustment and protection problem. I got mine in pretty bad shape. So I recapped the whole things. Finally when comes to adjustment.. one side was DC 10+ V and another was 1+ V.. after a while i notice that my 4619 board has a cut on on of...
  6. S

Sansui B2101 - DC voltage gone crazy 10V++ and something missing on board.

BigElCat, Like they mentioned I think you better get from element14.
  7. S

This is my B2101 in a mess now. I'll try another forum and I'll post your issue as well see if they can come up with a solution.. Have you heard of diyaudio?
  8. S

Oh no... im sorry your trans blew man... Currently myself Im still stuck at 2-1.. after replacing some transistor from ebay im getting something like 27V.. and the other channel is somewhat 1.7V.. Im going to replace back the old transistor and give it a try again. I happen to have a socket...
  9. S

Aiqin/Oldchen Tube Amps

Btw have anyone tried this amp with 807 tubes? Is it possible?
  10. S

Aiqin/Oldchen Tube Amps

Just sharing. Triode Mode looks like above, theres a jumper connecting both the pin together. And there's the Yellow wire is hidden away below the board usually. You connect it when you want to switch it to Ultra Linear and remove the jumper wire. Refer below for UL setting.
  11. S

Aiqin/Oldchen Tube Amps

Morten changing from UL to Triode is extremely easy :) do you have a soldering equipment?
  12. S

Yamaha NS250E aka Ear Speaker recap & refoam

I have the complete speaker :)
  13. S

Im wondering if the side rubber foam should be soft or hard? Currently mine is hard...not totally harden.. but it does takes some strength to depress it.woth my finger..
  14. S

What Capacitors are these?

Hi, Im just wondering if anyone can identify this capacitors. I need to find a replacement. Its from my speaker crossover, please advise what type are these and should i replace with same or some better type of caps. Ive another thread on this at speaker sectio...
  15. S

What Capacitors are these?

Hi, Im just wondering if anyone can identify this capacitors. I need to find a replacement. Its from my speaker crossover, please advise what type are these and should i replace with same or some better type of caps. Thanks.
  16. S

Wow! these is huge!
  17. S

Hi Guys, Recently I was lucky enough to land my hands on a rare piece of Yamaha ear speakers when the previous owner decided to sell them to me after some convincing. After sometime of listening, i felt the sound is not right. The low is not there and the high isn't detailed enough. I...
  18. S

Plastic Yamaha JA5002

Hi Guys, I hit a jackpot when an owner decided to sell his rare Yamaha NS-250E to me. My driver is JA3501E and Horn tweeter is JA0506. One question have anyone of you changed the crossover capacitor? Im thinking to replace the capacitors but I've no idea what caps are this. Anyone any idea?
  19. S

https://elektrotanya.com/sansui_b-2101_sm.pdf/download.html I always find for service manual from elektrotanya.. click on the link above.
  20. S

All 5 will be used to adjust dc and bias..
  21. S

This power amp is a bit different. You'll have adjust 5.
  22. S

You'll have to start with the 2 pin Test Point on the 4618 board.. -+5 mV.. followed by Currently mine is reading 100mV and 1.7V.. cant remember which channel..
  23. S

Thanks for the photos man.. really appreciate it.
Back
Top Bottom