Search results

1. PioneerShawn

Need Pioneer RG2 Part

Thanks!
  2. PioneerShawn

Need Pioneer RG2 Part

Anyone know where I can get the Pioneer RG2 “Processor” on off switch? Got a friend tha has one that won’t hold in and needs a new one that I’m going to solder in for him.
  3. PioneerShawn

Will there be an issue with 100v?

There's a ton of these on Ebay. They are not used. They are new units. They are all coming out of Japan. But one person mentioned it was 100v not 110. I wasn't sure if that would present a problem. I imagine it comes with the 12v adaptor, aka wall wart as I call them and or 12v transformer. I...
  4. PioneerShawn

Will there be an issue with 100v?

I am looking for a nice quality home CD player. I’m mainly a pioneer silver front guy, but I don’t see any Pioneer Rack Mount CD Players out there. So I came across this on EBay today but noticed it says 100V AC. I’m in the USA, and I believe we are 110V current? If I plug this in will I burn it...
  5. PioneerShawn

ANY ELECTRICIANS OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP?

This is an ON OFF switch for the light yes? I have a dimmer on mine. I like the dimmer. I like to lower the lights in the room sometimes over full blast over the bed. So this would not work for me. Or from what I gather.
  6. PioneerShawn

Just getting back on here in a long time. The wall switch is an LED Dimmer switch meant for using a REMOTE from in the room as well so you can turn the light off from your bed without getting up to the door to use the dimmer switch. It has a remote dimmer that you can move up and down or shut...
  7. PioneerShawn

Can you send me a private message, I would like to talk to you about three units I have that...

Can you send me a private message, I would like to talk to you about three units I have that need work. Two amps, one receiver. Later down the road another amp possibly. Two cassettes and an RT909.
  8. PioneerShawn

Who Got The Oldest Cans, Man?

I have old KOSS K-6LC but one of the sliders broke off and I can’t fix it. They still sound good though.
  9. PioneerShawn

Pioneer PL-570 Tone Arm issue

No,it is still sitting in my basement right where I left it in pieces. My mother had dementia/Alzheimer’s and passed away. I recently contacted Turntable John in Washington state about working on my Pioneer PL-570 and got some really sad news. I informed him I had taken it apart prior to my...
  10. PioneerShawn

What happened to "Turntable John" in Seattle?

Nothing to see here. Nothing to see! Go about your business. Nothing to see.
  11. PioneerShawn

What happened to "Turntable John" in Seattle?

DISREGUARD!!! FOUND HIM!!! Amazing the response I got! Wow!
  12. PioneerShawn

Presentation got put on hold. Everything did. My mother’s dementia got worse and I wound up taking all of my time to care for her up to the last month when I had to put her into a home and she died 6 weeks later from the dementia. She was all I had. She was 90.5 years old. So now the turntable...
  13. PioneerShawn

YA KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!! SOMEONE FINALLY DID IT!!!

The eBay amp I’m sure sold so obviously the link no longer works which is why I posted pictures of it way before it did. As to the display ask the poster of the video or listen to the manufacturer name on it.
  14. PioneerShawn

Place hand in front of face, swipe hand quickly over face heading towards back of head quickly making EEEEEEEEYOOOoooooowwwwww! Sound!
  15. PioneerShawn

Mine has a detent I can pull out to cut power at the light but that does me no good in bed. I can lean forward in bed and pull the cord every night but that's a pain to remember every morning. I'm thinking there HAS to be a way to lower the voltage from the switch going to the bulbs inside that...
  16. PioneerShawn

I can't do without this remote dimmer. I can turn the light off and on from in my bed. Don't have to get out of bed to do it. Lazy mans light switch. And if I have a lady friend over, I NEED THAT DIMMABILITY in my bedroom. EEehhhckHEM!!! :banana::biggrin::whip:
  17. PioneerShawn

Not cheapo. Lutron dimmer. But it seems the lower the wattage on the bulb you go on specific type of bulbs like filament bulbs or the halogen replacements which use a similar filament like LED, the more this problem arises...
  18. PioneerShawn

I specifically BOUGHT an LED Dimmer for that purpose. So yes it is a LUTRON LED DIMMER! Now what? It's a VERY FAINT GLOW! So low you can only see it if you look away from the bulb in pitch black you see the light. If you get right up on the light, you can see the orange glow inside the bulb...
  19. PioneerShawn

I just bought some 5W LED R20 spot lights to use in the bullet light kit on my Ceiling Fan in my room. I had 10W edison looking frosted whites and they burned up I guess due to the heat. They were all dimmable and on a dimmer and worked fine. I just switched them out because they kept burning...
  20. PioneerShawn

What cleans up a Board?

An audio karma electronic tech for about $35/hour labor rate. BOT DOM DOMP DOMP! :rflmao:
  21. PioneerShawn

Fluoroscans - do they ever burn out?

So being a vacuum tube, filled with gas, there was a company that does this for this, therefor there is a company that still does this I imagine for some product somewhere. Could it be used to send the tube, open the seal, refill the gas under vacuum and reseal it? Good luck getting Pioneer to...
  22. PioneerShawn

I didn't check continuity. It's a ground wire for sure. Black wire. Went to the ground on the board. Blue, green white, red and black. The green and the two blacks were on one circuit soldered together. Like your avatar. Pink Floyd. Aaah the good ol' days... when people actually made music...
  23. PioneerShawn

The wiring hanging out was to the board through the tone arm. No one answered my original requests for info. As you can see, I got tired of waiting. (Psst, don't tell anyone, but notice i'm still waiting...) So... Upon pulling things apart, it ripped the wire. Sadly it's short and not in a good...
Back
Top Bottom