Search results

1. D

Technics SA5360 - Anyone want it?

No takers. If you want it, it's yours. Email me dposs AT r c n dot com.
  2. D

Technics SA5360 - Anyone want it?

I have a Technics SA5360. Unit is a 7 out of 10 cosmetically, but may clean up more. Powers up, no sound, no speaker relay. It's beyond my pay grade to figure out what is wrong with it. If you want it, figure the shipping from 18072, and it's yours. It's a little too nice for the scrap bin...
  3. D

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

I just picked up an MX112 and an MC2505. I am loving this gear. Picked up from daughter of original owner that purchased it new in 1969. Original manuals and receipt! She has a set of Altec Magnificents that she is also throwing in. I haven't picked them up yet. They are going up for sale...
  4. D

Onkyo Expert Needed!

Yeah...that's what I figure. When I use any other input, all is well. However, I am not using it at all. I don't want to risk damage to an amp I would have mucho trouble replacing.
  5. D

Onkyo P3090 Phono Stage Help

Thanks dlucy. I posted a new thread to general discussion with Onkyo Expert Needed! as the thread name.
  6. D

Onkyo Expert Needed!

Hi guys, long time lurker, occasional poster. I just acquired an Onkyo Integra P3090, and a matching M5090 amplifier. First of all, OH MY GOD! The weight of that amp is serious. I bought them on the 'bay, so, yeah, I probably paid more than I should have. But, anyway, after a few days of happy...
  7. D

Onkyo P3090 Phono Stage Help

Hi guys, long time lurker, occasional poster. I just acquired an Onkyo Integra P3090, and a matching M5090 amplifier. First of all, OH MY GOD! The weight of that amp is serious. I bought them on the 'bay, so, yeah, I probably paid more than I should have. But, anyway, after a few days of...
Back
Top Bottom