Search results

1. bluford

Kenwood KL 2090 Speakers

I guess that's why the ones for sale on eBay currently only have pictures of the exterior cabinet and no pictures with the grills removed. I guess that's why, nobody wants to show how cheap the speaker looks and really is. Confusing to me what anyone would want to buy a pair in the first place...
  2. bluford

SR 1100 80's Marantz Receiver

Your responses pretty much confirms my suspicions about the unit. It's obviously not built with the same quality as the other pioneer Marantz and Kenwood receivers that I've collected that were made in the early to mid 70s. Unfortunately like it's been said the quality of the stuff made in the...
  3. bluford

The post was updated and any questions about value has been removed.. I'm really only curious about if it would ever be very popular or. collectable or not.
  4. bluford

Thanks for the helpful information, I sent a request report in.
  5. bluford

Kenwood KL 2090 Speakers

Thanks I appreciate you taking the time and effort to help.... That is a pretty unimpressive looking speaker. Now I know that I have no interest in them whatsoever. Not comparable at all with the Kenwoods I already have. Thanks again for your assistance.
  6. bluford

I found this SR 1100 up at an estate sale. I didn't invest much $$ since others I looked at online weren't retailing for a whole lot. The receiver was so clean I couldn't help myself. Anyway, since I'm not at all familiar with the unit is itnvery popular or have any collectibility?? Any...
  7. bluford

Kenwood KL 2090 Speakers

Thanks a lot for the informational image. The blackened finish used to face the speakers makes it extremely difficult to see the upper drivers. I can make out the port, and woofer. I can't tell what the silver square is, and it looks like there might be another drive in the upper left corner. If...
  8. bluford

Kenwood KL 2090 Speakers

I wanted to research some Kenwood KL 2090 Speakers. I looked on Ebay, and Google and I can't find much information about them. Every post only shows the cabinet. Not one source I researched shows what the driver configuration looks like... I searched for over an hour and nothing.... So does...
  9. bluford

Vintage Audio Technica AT55XE

I received a brand new Audio Technica AT55XE for a Christmas present in, I believe 1986. I only used it to record a few albums the reinstalled the Empire Cartridge that was only a year or so old. I stored the Audio Technica Cartridge for use in the future, but never used it. So it's basically...
  10. bluford

Sony Model Number: STR-DE445

Hey, I've have a Sony 5.1 receiver Model Number: STR-DE445. It was working fine and when I powered it up I could not get the volume to go beyond 15. Has anyone else experienced this reaction before. Also it keeps flashing the word protection on the screen so, if anyone could please let me know...
  11. bluford

Looking for glass replacement part

Thanks for the tip, that may may be the way that I have to go.
  12. bluford

Looking for glass replacement part

I've got a PIONEER TX-9500 II that the glass is cracked and needs to be replaced. I'm looking for the glass replacement or a donor unit that is priced competitively. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The unit is really nice and deserves to be repaired. Thanks
  13. bluford

Looking for a Harman Kardon remote

No I can't find a code or image of the remote. I'm beginning to think that it did not even utilize a remote. Thanks for the response.
  14. bluford

Looking for a Harman Kardon remote

Hey, I just picked up a clean Harmon kardon HK 550 VXI. I'm trying to get a remote. I either need the remote code or an actual remote. If anyone could help me with this I should would appreciate it!
  15. bluford

Pioneer Hpm 700

Came across a pair of Pioneer HPM 700's. The price seemed fair, but are they a decent speaker and worth investing in $160. They are in great shape. Don't see too many for sale.
  16. bluford

Kenwood tk-80u for $50?

Thanks for the jump start lesson. It will definitely help me get the ball rolling. Once I have the time, I will check out what is good and bad in the unit. I will keep you updated as I progress. Hope you have a restful and enjoyable holiday!!
  17. bluford

Kenwood tk-80u for $50?

I guess given the right situation I could probably do most of the work myself. I would just need the right adviser and a good supplier for parts. I'm guess I'm not totally unskilled I just repaired a 5 disc changer (model DP-R894) . The tray would not open and would spin, but no music would...
  18. bluford

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

This 90's era Kenwood system that I just found the last piece I needed with the help of Audio Karma subscribers. It puts out 400 total watts. Not impressive as a surround sound system, but sounds great in 2 channel stereo. I even found a rack to set it up on for $30 bucks. Total investment of...
  19. bluford

20. bluford

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

Lapland, Looks like you made an outstanding find looks almost brand new. If you decide to double your money, I would give you $10 right now... I featured my KL 7080's in this thread. They are almost perfect. I mine getting another pair of Kenwoods KL 777D's. If he decides to stick with Kenwood...
  21. bluford

Kenwood tk-80u for $50?

http://www.hifimanuals.com/proddetail.php?prod=1676 This is a site where you can download a service manual. The Kenwood (TK 80U) that I have was given to me. I haven't had time to do anything with it yet. I am on the hunt for information that would tell me if it's worth enough for me to doll it...
  22. bluford

Kenwood tk-80u for $50?

Could anyone tell me what is a functioning Kenwood TK -80U might be worth and are popular with collectors?
  23. bluford

Where is the Kenwood KA 994

Well I can finally say where the KA 994 is, it became a KA 996. It is parked in my stereo room driving the rest of the Kenwood components that were sitting idle waiting for an integrated amplifier. I now have grand sum of $110 tied up in it. I would really like to thank all of you who guided...
  24. bluford

AK Subscriber

AK Subscriber
  25. bluford

Where is the Kenwood KA 994

Not sure what information you are looking for but here is a website that has the manual the shows all the specs and how to connect to the integrated amp. audio.manualsonline.com › manuals › mfg
Back
Top Bottom