Search results

1. hifihouse

Sony TA-N7B Transistors

Is it ok to replace the Q130 with the C1962 and the Q131 with the A968 (higher power rating than the A835)? Pair matching of transistors at these locations on both channels is necessary?
  2. hifihouse

Yamaha MX-10000 VU meter fault

I managed to open the amp up and did some test. The trimpots controlling the VU are mounted on the relay board of the amp. Luckily, I own 2 MX-10000. I swapped the relay board of the working amp to the faulty one. It works perfectly. This confirms that there is no bad solder joint in the VU...
  3. hifihouse

The VU is adjusted by the trimpot. Which chemical do you remcommend to clean the oxidized pot? I don't know if the input AC of the MX-10000 can be adjusted. I have a look at the cables connecting the mains to the transformer and don't see any switches to change the input AC. I'm using step down...
  4. hifihouse

Hi all, I have recently ordered the MX 10000 from Japan. The amp works well, but there is a fault on the VU meter of the left channel. The symtoms of the fault are not very clear. Here are some symtoms I observe over a week of testing: 1) Turn on and play, there is sound output on both channel...
Back
Top Bottom