Search results

1. GarmanVardon

AVID thread

They're all vinyl.
  2. GarmanVardon

Harman Kardon Citation Receiver....

That's true. And an original replacement will never be found.
  3. GarmanVardon

With regards to the top dial lens breaking, it happens when the cabinet is removed and the unit is turned on its side. The lens ends up supporting the wait and being plastic breaks. I learned this the hard way.
  4. GarmanVardon

Only seen serial numbers in the 500's
  5. GarmanVardon

Is the 8002 still available? I don't see if you can ship or where it can be picked up. GV

Is the 8002 still available? I don't see if you can ship or where it can be picked up. GV
  6. GarmanVardon

Had one these last year and can tell you the touch control is designed to auto reset to phono one.
  7. GarmanVardon

The Official H/K Citation Owners Thread

Looks just like this one
  8. GarmanVardon

Fisher X202B

Thank you, both. GV
  9. GarmanVardon

Fisher X202B

I'm looking to purchase a x202b and need to know is the reverb out the same as preamp out? I've checked the manual and haven't found an answer. My wish is to use the preamp section with my Nosvalve VRD mono blocks. Clarification would be appreciated. Thanks, GV
  10. GarmanVardon

What's the best receiver you ever heard?

1. Harman/Kardon Citation O-M-G 2. Sony Str 6200f- tube like 3. little dynamo Harman/Kardon 630 twinpower
  11. GarmanVardon

The Official H/K Citation Owners Thread

Got imbued with some good karma this week found my dream Harman Kardon Citation receiver locally.
  12. GarmanVardon

What Upgrades for $700?

Sorry, I'm late to the party here, but I was recently presented with similar situation. I also have the Harman Kardon 630 twinpower, great amp but poor preamp. I added the Cambridge audio Azur 551P, big improvement. I know there are other preamps that may be better but I've had good luck with...
  13. GarmanVardon

Looking to improve on system

I took your advise, got a Spin Clean and OM30 upgrade. I also added At605 insulator feet. The OM30 is pretty sweet.
  14. GarmanVardon

Yeah, I am happy with the Ortofon overall sound and quality. I came by it by accident but I have to say I've been pleasantly surprised. The om30 stylus may do the trick, for the time. Thanks, GV
  15. GarmanVardon

I see there are different DL-103's, such as; the R, SA or CL. Which one do you recommend?
  16. GarmanVardon

Those are all goods thoughts. I plan on putting a rug down but its my wife's living room,so, I can't go crazy with acoustics. I'll checkout the Denon cart. and AU amp, they're new to me. And also the DSP. Thanks to all, again. GV
  17. GarmanVardon

I'm new to this forum, so greetings. I've recently acquired an HK630 receiver and mated it with: Technics sl 1500 w/ ortofon OM Super 10 cartridge Cambridge Audio 551p phono pre-amp Cambridge Soundworks M80 speakers Pioneer Elite BDP-05FD player I have about $500 to upgrade...
Back
Top Bottom