Search results

1. vintagecrank

DIY record cleaning machine (RCM) consolidation and resource thread

Looks like it’s como together well. On your vacuum wand is there away you can add a bushing with theads to adjust height and tighten up on it to where it’s secure and locked in?
  2. vintagecrank

Hello Hi*ball Like your machine, what are you using to turn the table
  3. vintagecrank

How is it coming along, can you post some pics?
  4. vintagecrank

Hi JW give these people a shot. If I find the guy that had really nice turning tables for DIY Record Cleaning Machines I’ll pass it along. He took a lot of pride in his work and easy to see. https://www.parts-express.com/cat/switches/77 Best of luck, Still searching for the illusive Super TD160
  5. vintagecrank

Need someone smarter than me! Can’t record using APT Holman Preamp

I’m still on the floor laughing about grandma sucking eggs... I understand that you listen. Recording Head is erasing previous recorded music on another Teac. It’s okay
  6. vintagecrank

Need someone smarter than me! Can’t record using APT Holman Preamp

Can I get some help with some members who have used the APT Holman Preamp. My first mistake was not checking recording capability after sending to Audio Proz for level 3 upgrade I certainly don’t want to call the rude owner of Audio Proz so he can talk to me like I am 12 years old! I had to...
  7. vintagecrank

Which one

belt-drive 4-pole hysteresis sync. motor 0,1% w/f... 43dB s/n... No brainer
  8. vintagecrank

Which one

Sony mint 5520 Pioneer mint pl-51 Thanks for your vote
  9. vintagecrank

Houston, TX

Any audiophile groups here in the H-Town?
  10. vintagecrank

Can anyone be kind enough to recommend a Tech shop to tune up my Teac 3300S.

Everything works but this work Horse need some TLC. I don’t want to send it to a radio tv repairman that’s always wanted to work on one of these great decks Thanks for your help and time you provide!
  11. vintagecrank

There was a guy on FB that sold the Turntable deck with motor and what not. They were really nice. No cleaning parts like vacuum or wand but his Turntables were really nice. I was going to get one but been to busy trying go find my Teac R to R
  12. vintagecrank

Stil looking for Sony ES80 Preamp. Close to giving up and move on. Ready to hear my system...

Stil looking for Sony ES80 Preamp. Close to giving up and move on. Ready to hear my system through a good Preamp!
  13. vintagecrank

PayPal hiccup

Tinker, the fault lied with the operator “meaning me” lol. Have a great day timker
  14. vintagecrank

And still looking for Sony ES80 Preamp

And still looking for Sony ES80 Preamp
  15. vintagecrank

PayPal hiccup

Cant renew my payment with PayPal. Have no problem elsewhere Puzzeled
  16. vintagecrank

PayPal Hick-up

Cant Renew my payment for Batertown?
  17. vintagecrank

Still looking for a Sony ES80

Still looking for a Sony ES80
  18. vintagecrank

Dire Straits-On Every Street.....Don't know what you got until you look

Thanks I will do that. It seems they are getting 20% of my income between the two of them as it is now.
  19. vintagecrank

Dire Straits-On Every Street.....Don't know what you got until you look

91r100gs, Can you still get the dbl in the states? Die hard fan.
  20. vintagecrank

Can I get some technical help with my KlipschChinese Reference speakers

Thanks Musichal, I try to be respectful on this forum and contribute in other ways besides telling someone their thinking is entirely incorrect. Sound like taste is subjective....peace out.
  21. vintagecrank

HIFI I could not disagree more! I have read and heard of many speakers that have been completely redisgned and sounded better than the stock materials used.
  22. vintagecrank

Hjames good suggestions, however I do have a background in intrumentation repair so DIY would not present a problem. Thanks for your input.
  23. vintagecrank

Thanks everybody for your suggestions on helping the sound more pleasing to my taste. I will definitely make some placement modifications and change what they are currently sitting on. I have heard several friends set ups and I certainly know that my audiophile hearing is well. I'm fairly...
  24. vintagecrank

jrtrent, I do have them closer to the wall than I should. Hopefully with giving them more room and using the granite just might do the trick for my ear. Now I got a 45 pound block of granite to cut and I have 1 plate 6 rods and 10 screws in my back, I'll find away. Thanks everyone!
  25. vintagecrank

HIFI, now that see what your talking about, I do have some Granite from remodeling. I going to try that! Thanks for the advice Joe and HIFI, I appreciate your help a lot!
Back
Top Bottom