Search results

1. Meemsy

Any cat lovers here?

Catching the last rays of the day.
  2. Meemsy

New to me system.

Sorry no pics of the speakers yet gotta haul them in the house still!
  3. Meemsy

New to me system.

Today's haul a complete setup from an estate sale. Wasn't a complete score but I did get an amp I've been hunting for a while! $750 all in: JVC A-X9 JVC T-X6 (WITH THE ROSEWOOD CHEEKS) DUAL CS 606 (ORTOFON CART) 2 X DENON DRM-550 LUXMAN DZ-122 (WITH REMOTE) PAIR OF MIRAGE SM-3 SPEAKERS Plus a...
  4. Meemsy

The rarest speakers you own or have owned?

Just picked up a pair of these Quali-Fi Mozart speakers made in Denmark i believe not sure about how rare though!
  5. Meemsy

Are June bugs nuts where you live?

They are out in numbers here already!
  6. Meemsy

Robots????

first thing that came to mind after i saw your post:
  7. Meemsy

Potpourri Of The Interesting Stuff

red wing or SR-71?
  8. Meemsy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect think warp bubble. https://scifi.radio/2021/12/07/darpa-researchers-create-first-genuine-warp-bubble-by-accident/
  9. Meemsy

Casimir cavities may someday cut the time significantly!
  10. Meemsy

Can anyone identify these 70's speakers?

maybe TELEFUNKEN Klangbox WB61H? https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/telefunken_klangbox_l71.html
  11. Meemsy

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

June 2nd, 2016
  12. Meemsy

10 Best Dance Tunes

pretty new track been stuck in my head for a couple weeks.
  13. Meemsy

What's the backstory behind your Profile picture (Avatar)?

It's the album cover of Small Change by Tom Waits it's the first album of his I heard many years ago. (still my fav.)
  14. Meemsy

RS-3559 OWMERS MANUAL NEEDED

i'll give that a go! EDIT: unfortunately that is apparently not an option!
  15. Meemsy

Now if I could just figure out how to edit the title of my thread! owmers !
  16. Meemsy

As the thread title states I'm in need of a owners manual for the Marantz Century Collection AV receiver model RS-3559. I've searched the inter web to no avail. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance.
  17. Meemsy

Chord Chordette Stack, thought? (no affiliation)

https://walyou.com/google-bluetooth-stereo/
  18. Meemsy

Any cat lovers here?

This is an old pic of one regal fella that kept me company for 15 years he passed last fall still crosses my mind every once and a while. His brother Cliff only made it to 9 years. Barba Papa. RIP.
  19. Meemsy

Any cat lovers here?

I hope she feels better soon, and it's just a simple tooth/sinus infection that a round of antibiotics will clear up. When my cats have issues it's the only time i wish they could talk. Dale.
  20. Meemsy

Any cat lovers here?

Forgot the little ones Maya and the big guy is Moseley.
  21. Meemsy

Any cat lovers here?

The little miss on the left I found @ 3 weeks at a loading dock in Rexdale. The big fella, came to me via Kijiji he weighs in @ 25 pounds. But the little one rules the roost. Last three weeks we've had a kitten hanging around the porch.... looks like I'll be up to three soon. It's getting too...
  22. Meemsy

Interesting speaker transaction

Same here in Ontario every once and a while there is a gentleman that responds to something I put up for offer online. Usually he walks away with 4 or 5pcs and he always has a minivan that's already half full. Lap Van.
  23. Meemsy

IMF owners thread!

@ mech986 I've got a pair of recently purchased TLS50 MKII's and I have to pull one of the woofers to find out what it is so I can find a replacement. I will see if I can check the mid for you too for your "rough database" I'll post my findings within the next few days.
  24. Meemsy

The Joy of a Japanese Screwdriver

I work in the industrial hydraulics industry and every once and a while I see JIS adapters and fittings. Interesting fact most of the JIS fittings are in an BSPP or BSPT thread with 60 degree seat or a 30 degree flare. (British Standard Pipe Parallel / Tapered)
  25. Meemsy

Champagne faceplates, is there really such a thing?

I purchased the matching SA-600, TX-600 in champagne recently.
Back
Top Bottom