Search results

1. N

Help with crossover problem

Thank you all for your help. This is one of the most civil and knowledgeable sites I’ve been. Have a great week everyone best regards Kris
  2. N

Crossover question for bi-amping bp20 def tech

Sorry I broke off my last post-so should i put a 150 watt speaker protection circuit breaker on th high frequency drivers and adjust the level by ear? Thanks for every ones help this is one of the most civil and knowledgeable sites I’ve been on...
  3. N

Thanks for the advice this crossover is a bbe stereo two way with linkwitz Reilly 24 dB per octave and 115 dB dynamic range it has crossover frequency,and gain for each channel also a bbe sonic maximizer(love it or hate it) to process sound etc. The speakers are rated for 500 Watts the tweeters...
  4. N

Thanks for answering l was considering by passing the other passive crossovers and using a active crossover.def tech told me the crossover frequency Is 3k. I got really lucky and was able to get all the drivers and crossovers for these speakers cheap off eBay so restoring things stock is...
  5. N

asking opinion on pioneer stuff

How bout the sa8800 integrated amp it selectable phono cartridge types 2 tape monitors defeatable tone controls and a great headphone section. It’s rated a 80 wpc @8 ohms and also rated for 4 ohms.its the stoutest 80wpc amp I’ve heard
  6. N

Hi first post I have a pair of definitive technology BP20 speakers.the crossover on of them got damaged by a bad amp. I purchased a BNC MaxX3 stereo two way crossover it is 24db pet octave. I have two QSC GX3 amps 300 wpc@8ohms I need to know how to make sure that the tweeters are balanced and...
  7. N

This is my first post.I own an ancient and welled love def tech BP20 speakers.one channel of myCrest amp malfunctioned took out a driver and the crossover,I. Found out that the crossover was no longer available. That’s the bad news.the good new is I found 2 crossoverers and 2 complete Set of...
Back
Top Bottom