Search results

1. 75Center

March Madness - College Basketball 2024

I'm in! For the first time in many years, I do not have my Jayhawks predicted in the Final 4 or Championship game. I hope I am very wrong!!!
  2. 75Center

I came home from work yesterday around 2:30. Was feeling punk so I slept through the entire KU Houston game. That was for the best….
  3. 75Center

It's March and I'm back on Audiokarma to start our thread. My Jayhawks haven't played well this year - no bench and too many injuries. Tonight we smacked down the Kansas State Wildcats in a great game, Senior Night and our final home game at Allen Fieldhouse. Hoping we continue this energy...
  4. 75Center

NCAA Men's Basketball

Congrats to Alan! It's always fun to participate in our annual basketball chat and brackets!
  5. 75Center

NCAA Men's Basketball

I can tell you a lot of KU fans were Hooting for the Owls last night. Rock Chalk!
  6. 75Center

NCAA Men's Basketball

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  7. 75Center

NCAA Men's Basketball

I filled out my bracket. Lots of guessing.......
  8. 75Center

NCAA Men's Basketball

I'm in as well. But will probably need a reminder on how to work it. You know I always pick teams by the color of their uniform or their mascot. :)
  9. 75Center

NCAA Men's Basketball

My Jayhawks are Big 12 Champions AGAIN. :jump:
  10. 75Center

NCAA Men's Basketball

It's time for our annual SMACK talk. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!
  11. 75Center

My best friend passed away.

I'm very sorry for your loss.
  12. 75Center

my wife died 12 or so weeks ago,i now have little to no interest in audio

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had the same experience 9 years ago. There are still times that bring me pain - they were our happiest times: wedding anniversary, birthdays, holidays and the anniversary of his death. Nothing is the same anymore. I think grief is something we wear for the...
  13. 75Center

Spirits? Bad Juju? Creepy Happening Today...

I had a lot of strange things happen in my home after my husband died unexpectedly from a heart attack. The first one: I was cleaning out his car to sell it. He worked for the local high school and there were school shirts and sporting materials he used when he worked sporting events. I had...
  14. 75Center

Too loud ? Walk out.

The loudest concert I ever attended was Santana, then Pitbull. So freaking loud - I wore ear plugs, it wasn't enough. Sadly I saw a bunch of small kids in there with no ear protection at all.
  15. 75Center

NCAA Basketball 2022

I bought one on Mass Street before the parade. ROCK CHALK!
  16. 75Center

NCAA Basketball 2022

Thanks! ROCK CHALK GENTLEMEN! I just came home from Allen Fieldhouse. It was 3/4 full and LOUD as could be. I think it will be 3 am before I wind down and get to sleep. I will have to re-watch the game just to really SEE what happened.
  17. 75Center

NCAA Basketball 2022

No worries!
  18. 75Center

NCAA Basketball 2022

I just looked at our brackets. Geez, I'm in 6th place. That's the best I've ever done! Usually I'm down in the basement wishing someone would bring me some chocolate chip cookies! Now that KeninDC has some cash, perhaps he'll mail some to me????
  19. 75Center

NCAA Basketball 2022

Enjoy that cash!!!
  20. 75Center

NCAA Basketball 2022

I'm nervous! I have my lucky clothing and jewelry on. I have different Jayhawk items in front of the TV. But I'm not superstitious! :rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:
  21. 75Center

NCAA Basketball 2022

Canes led at the half. Then Kansas did what Kansas has done all season. Adjust and strangle the other team. I love that quote!
  22. 75Center

NCAA Basketball 2022

It will be a bloodbath of the Blue Bloods.
  23. 75Center

NCAA Basketball 2022

FINAL FOUR BABY!!!!!
  24. 75Center

NCAA Basketball 2022

You got your wish!!! That was a dog fight!
Back
Top Bottom