Search results

1. yenrec

CT-F8282 Cassette Deck, VU Meters

Hi, I recently purchased a CT-F8282 Deck on line. It's a really nice deck and all of the controls seem to be working. The problem is, when you play a tape, the right meter spikes and the left meter hardly moves, the balance of the sound seems pretty good in fact the deck sounds good. Does...
  2. yenrec

Pioneer pl-730

Hi, just got a pl-730 with no cartridge. I'm looking to put a cartridge on it but MC cartridges are stupid money and it's wont be in my main system. Do I have options? Thanks
  3. yenrec

TEAC A-150 play button

So I am now the proud owner of a TEAC A-150 deck however the play button does not stay down. I have taken it apart for inspection and cant find anything that would cause this. I think that it has had some sort of service and the belts look to be newer. does anyone know what the problem could be...
  4. yenrec

Sansui 4000 phono section issue

Hi, I found a 4000 and picked it up yesterday. It looks great and sounds even better! I am loving it. So the problem is in the phono section. when I go to phono, the left channel disappears. If I reverse the speakers, I get both channels. I have tried both phono 1 and 2 and get the same result...
  5. yenrec

Sansui 551

OK, the price is just north of half a buck. Should I jump on it? I don't need it but I would hate to pass by a great receiver, I'm sure that I can use it in the bedroom.
  6. yenrec

Busted Blue

Hi, And thanks for all the info. I replaced the cartridge on my 1200mkII with an Ortofon blue in February, Love it! I have an Autistic kid who likes "music". Although we have tried to set him up with turntables (he likes to watch the record spin), he keeps destroying them. I can't find one...
Back
Top Bottom