Search results

1. Jim Latimer

ADAMs?

The Pencil is a 3-way floorstanding speaker. It's more of a 2 1/2-way really. The 2 7" Eton woofers both go down to the low freq extension which is 33Hz, but the lower one rolls off at 150Hz to minimize any phase anonalies that would occur in the midrange if both cones were firing. The folded...
  2. Jim Latimer

ADAMs?

I met a lot of people this weekend who came into our room to listen to the ADAM Pencils. I got some feedback there, but I'd like to get some opinions on how they sounded, how they may have compared with your old faves, or compared to how you expected them to sound. Any thoughts?
  3. Jim Latimer

ADAM Audio US debut

Well we had a very exciting weekend. We all know by now that I didn't bring Tensors, opting for something a little more easily transported in my car. We showed a pair of Pencils and I was very pleased with how they sounded couple ro the system components provided by Eyemedia. We had excellent...
  4. Jim Latimer

ADAM Audio US debut

I am excited to announce that this year's Fest will also be the site of the United States public debut of ADAM Audio's ART HiFi line. I'll be there with a pair of our Pencils - 3-way floorstanding speakers. Please drop in for a listen. Chris and Pete from Eyemedia Sound & Vision in Ann Arbor...
Back
Top Bottom