Search results

1. Honeybear

most creative album covers

Al Stewart - Year of the Cat
  2. Honeybear

Mitsubishi match for speakers

I have a Mitsubishi setup (dp-ec1 turntable, da-c20 preamp, to the da-15dc amp) I was wondering what a good speaker pair up for this set up would be? Right now I am running the sony ss-u521av speakers, which have great mids, but lacking in the bass department. What are a good pair of speakers...
  3. Honeybear

Phono pre amp

I will find out soon when they both come in and I get them paired to my klipsch chorusii
  4. Honeybear

Phono pre amp

All together for both I paid 800 with shipping from two sellers. I think I did alright. I've seen similar set ups go for 1300+
  5. Honeybear

Phono pre amp

I found the Mitsubishi da-c20 to go with the amp.
  6. Honeybear

Phono pre amp

Any suggestions on a phono pre amp that would pair with the Mitsubishi da15dc. Something that won't cost over 500$
  7. Honeybear

Looking best pair for chorusii

What about a Mitsubishi da a15?
  8. Honeybear

Looking best pair for chorusii

So I had a pair of klipsch chorusii given to me, and I'm wondering what a good receiver, integrated amp would be to push these monsters. I also have have a pair of polk audio monitor 65t to hook up as well, trying to find more than just 2 channels, and enough power to push the rest. Is there...
  9. Honeybear

Sound seems to have gone out

Sure did, I've always been one to have to learn the hard way.
  10. Honeybear

Seems to be what I'm gonna have to do
  11. Honeybear

:confused:
  12. Honeybear

Technics sl 1300

Thanks a bunch
  13. Honeybear

Is that a big fix?
  14. Honeybear

Technics sl 1300

15. Honeybear

Technics sl 1300

Seems like at least all channels
  16. Honeybear

Ouch! Would it even be worth it? It's a fisher rs2010 I picked up for 200
  17. Honeybear

Like make a burning smell and then not get any more sound? What kind of fix would I be looking at
  18. Honeybear

if I splice speaker wire together and forget to electrical tape it and it grounds out (positive and negative bare wire touches) can it do damage to the total sound of my receiver?
  19. Honeybear

Technics sl 1300

And the winner goes to bad inner connects. Now for another question; if I splice speaker wire together and forget to electrical tape it and it grounds out (positive and negative bare wire touches) can it do damage to the total sound of my receiver?
  20. Honeybear

Technics sl 1300

Rca and input are good seems like it's the tt it's self
  21. Honeybear

Technics sl 1300

22. Honeybear

Technics sl 1300

So I just bought a technics sl 1300. Hooked everything up was good. Lost right chanel after leveling. Set the counterweight for my new headshell and cartridge, now I have the right channel but no left. What am I doing wrong?
Back
Top Bottom