Search results

1. Eric West

SACD, did Kenwood make a player?

SO I been toying with SACD format, among other things, and want to get a player, but would like to get one from Kenwood to match the system. I know the DAT and MINIDISC, is hard to find in KW, but it would be nice to keep it together.
  2. Eric West

dat or md?

Has anyone had any luck getting any of the dat decks here in the states? or md's?
  3. Eric West

Kenwood KM-205 dc offset

The KM-208 service manual lists the idle current at 9~18mV, and they are close in specs, just different years.
  4. Eric West

How Many Kenwood/Trio Components Have you Heard/Owned?

KA-995, KA-895, KM-206, CD-403, CD-324M, GE-89, KT-57, MV-7'S
  5. Eric West

Need Help KM-209 Making Popping Sound On Shut Off

I would guess that since you are turning it off last, you are depriving the input amps of signal and it is 'wandering'. Would suggest you turn it off before the preamp.
  6. Eric West

Where is the Kenwood KA 994

heres the instruction manual: http://www.manualslib.com/manual/286666/Kenwood-Km-895.html
  7. Eric West

If you feel real squirrelly, get another km series amp and drive a sub and the center off it, so you'll have all channels driven independently for a complete 5.1 setup with 2 front channels. I got my KM-895 in, the replacement of the KM-206 that was damaged in shipping, (a Fathers day/b'day gift...
  8. Eric West

Buford, I appreciate the compliment, but I am by no means a expert in this. I did study up on the spectrum series a bit though. Being a teen-ager during those years, I always wanted one of those systems. Now that i have a home with a full size basement for my other hobby, I needed some sound to...
  9. Eric West

Yeah the KA-994,995,996 are identical, completely down to the components on the boards inside, as well as the outputs on the back, as well as the KM-894, 895, and 896's are. The good thing about these amps is that they have the pre-amp outputs for fronts, sub, and center channel as well, so...
  10. Eric West

I have researched these era components and any of the ka994,995,996 amps will work perfectly with that setup.
  11. Eric West

Kenwood KM series amps

I have a question, knowing this is an old thread, but I recently got one in the mail almost the same way (same vendor maybe??) But the output levels are way below what they should be. At 1/4 volume input, it is about 1/2 the output of another amp hooked in parallel. Have changed cables...
  12. Eric West

Any info on Kenwood KM 206?

From what I have seen, the km-2** series is basically the same amp from different years with hardly any change, so the specs would be close to the same . Does anyone have a service manual for any of the km-205-208 series? Would be appreciated. Thanx, Eric
Back
Top Bottom