Search results

1. T

Ripping cds to a drive

About 10 years ago I ripped my cd collection to a hard drive in mp3 format. A few years ago I moved and I when I went to use that drive again it was dead and I can no longer access that music. I'd like to attempt to re rip my collection, this time in a non lossy format, to a new drive. What...
  2. T

Stylus cleaning.....HELP!!!

Hi, I bought one of those gel type stylus cleaners to give my 1.5 year old Ortofon 2m red a clean. I used it and the sound didnt really improve so I bought a new replacement cartridge. I used it for a couple of months but noticed a few hairs sticking to the stylus and used the gel to get it...
  3. T

Why didn't I think of this before-CD

I was in GW a couple years ago with a friend and I was waiting around. I noticed some CDs on offer and found a few that were ones I had always wanted and they were super cheap like $2. I have never owned many CDs and have never owned a proper CD player (due to the original CDs sounding crappy...
  4. T

Help with streaming

Hi, I am interested in trying out one of the music streaming services that will allow for higher quality audio(cd quality is fine for me I don't need high-res). I currently stream from my phone out through the headphone jack of my Samsung S8 phone to my vintage Marantz amp. This does not...
Back
Top Bottom