Search results

1. Jim Carr

Speaker magnets

Has anyone had the magnets on their Sansui speakers come loose and jam the voice coil? I have been reading about this with some other speakers and they are applying epoxy to them before the become loose. Thanks,
  2. Jim Carr

KR 6330 lights

Hey everyone I just got a KR 6330 and need some 8 volt lights for the meters and source indicator lights. Any help? Also as they are ac lights can I use led replacement?
  3. Jim Carr

Dielectric absorption

I just received my new AuthentiCap for my MR71 power supply. I tested it using my Sencor LC102 tester. All four segments fail the Dielectric absorption test. Is this a problem? Should I contact the seller? Thanks, Jim.
  4. Jim Carr

MR 71 tubes

Hey! I just found out that someone had put a 12AX7 where a 12AT7 should be (RF amp - mixer) It works well but should I replace it? If I should replace it what would you recommend Thanks, Jim.
  5. Jim Carr

MR 71 power supply

Hi, I'm in the process of replacing the Se rectifiers in the power supply as Mac still had them! I also read that some people are replacing them with 1N4007 diodes. If I were to do this is there anything else that should be done or should I just stick with the old Se rectifiers? Thanks, Jim.
Back
Top Bottom