Search results

1. K

Score! JBL LX66 UPDATED WITH PIC!!!

I purchased a pair of JBL LX66 from a local GoodWill Store here in Northern California for $30/pair. Yes, all driver foam surrounds needed replacing, which I did, and they have become my reference mains, driven by a (refurbished) '74 Marantz 2325 Receiver. Friggin' awesome sound!
  2. K

Info On 70's AUDEX Model 101 3-Way speakers

Greetings Group! I acquired a pair of AUDEX Model 101 3-way speakers from the original owner today. He had purchased them from Pacific Stereo back in the early 70's. According to the sticker on the rear, these were manufactured by RTR Industries of Canoga Park CA. Does anyone have any...
  3. K

Rotel RDD-1580 vs. Rega DAC-R vs. Audiolab M-DAC

FWIW, I just acquired a used ROTEL RDD-1580 and I can't get the DAC to "toggle" from USB Class 1 Mode, to USB Class 2 Mode. Followed the procedure as outlined in Manual ("depress PC-USB button for 5 seconds, etc). Tried resetting DAC, no joy. Has any other Owner of a ROTEL RDD-1580 DAC...
  4. K

Marantz Imperial 7

Thank you very much!
  5. K

Marantz Imperial 7

I recently acquired a pair of Marantz Imperial 7 speakers and wanted to ask whether anyone could share a link to the Crossover Network schematic for these speakers? Thank you in advance!
  6. K

Pioneer CS-99A's Recaped

Hello Colleagues! New Member here who recently acquired a pair of Pioneer CS-99A's. There is little to no bass on both speakers. Can someone provide a link to the CS-99A Crossover Network Schematic? I have searched Web with zero results. Thanks in advance! David NorCal
  7. K

JBL TLX8 repsonse

Bret Et Al - As an update, I replaced the foam surrounds on my pair of JBL LX66's, connected them to a recently acquired/restored Marantz 2325 Receiver and they sound awesome! I didn't have to replace anything but the foam surrounds! At a $30 acquisition price + $50 for new foam surrounds, I...
  8. K

JBL TLX8 repsonse

Bret - Great feedback. Thanks!
  9. K

JBL TLX8 repsonse

Greetings! New Forum Member here. Just acquired a pair of JBL LX66 "Tower" Speakers & am searching for resources for replacement parts. SimplySpeakers.com claims to have a clone of the LX66 Tweeter, JBL Part #026TI, SS Part # T-338, for $35 USD. eBay lists some Mids as Part # 405G-1 but can...
Back
Top Bottom