Search results

1. P

zerozone ear834 clone

Anybody have any comments regarding this ear834 clone? https://www.ebay.com/itm/325095306103?var=514014878277 I have been thinking of purchasing one of these ear clones and like this one because 1) the power supply is in a separate box and 2) the tubes are exposed for less heat build up. My...
  2. P

Sansui sr-2050c heat problem

What would cause my Sansui SR-2050c tt to run warm? For the past several months I have noticed that when I remove the record from the platter (after playing the record), the record feels warm. At first I thought the heat was caused by the platter bearing heating up too much due to improper...
  3. P

VPI HW19 JR motor pulley height adjustment

I have this turntable and I need to lower the height of motor pulley. The motor pulley is making contact with the Motor Cover Plate (MCP)and this prevents me from operating the turntable with the MCP installed. Also, when playing records at 33 1/3 speed, the belt rides very high on the platter...
  4. P

help me identify this tonearm

In the below link for this ebay auction of a VPI turntable, can you tell me anything about this tonearm that is mounted on the tt? I have this setup but could never identify the tonearm. https://www.ebay.com/itm/VPI-HW-19-JR-TURNTABLE/282858498314?hash=item41dbae290a:g:MlYAAOSw1oNaj01l
  5. P

Luxman R-115 problems

For over five years I have been using a Luxman R-115 which was a curb find. I have had no problems with it until last night. I push the power button and I immediately hear a crackling sound (like something is shorting). No lights on the R-115 go on. I push the power button again and nothing...
  6. P

Vinyl record outer sleeves that do not deteriorate

I have been collecting vinyl records for over 30 years and some of the more valuable records are placed into clear outer bags to protect the covers however I am noticing most of the bags are deteriorating. I am not sure what these bags are made of but I would like to replace those bags with new...
Back
Top Bottom