Search results

1. M

Marantz 6300

I just got mine for $350 from someone in my area of town. Not quite as good as the $8 yard sale find though but I am happy. He inherited it from his uncle and had no use for it. It was in excellent condition but had a few issues. The feet were missing, the rod on the tone arm pivot was...
  2. M

So I bought oil to lubricate my TTs

I prefer Mobile-1
  3. M

Marantz 6300 Anti Skate Repair

I purchased a Marantz 6300 at a really good price and noticed that the rod that sticks out of the tone arm pivot was snapped off. I noticed that a couple of 6300's on Ebay had the same issue and found a couple of threads on various forums asking for parts. The parts for this are non...
  4. M

The Idiot's Guide to Using DeOxit (revisited)

I have a JVC amp with some pots sandwiched between circuit boards. I am unable to get the can in close enough to spray them. I went to NAPA and got some small silicone fuel line used on weed whackers and connected 2 plastic tubes together. I am now able to get into the hard to reach area.
  5. M

Nikko Owners--Show us your stuff!

I added more to my garage system. I got the Alpha 440 which powers a set of JBL 4312 control monitors and an ATD unit which feeds the Alpha II. I think I am done with the garage system unless someone can think of something else I need.
  6. M

Nikko Alpha 440 Meter Lamps

To officially resolve this issue for possible future reference. The Power meters require 1 8V 300ma fuse style lamp. The power wires are soldered onto the lamp itself.
  7. M

I think I found it! 207 and 208. I think it is the light blue thing behind the right side of the power meter. I guess I need to pull the cover to see what kind of bulb. I will send dwojo69 an email to see if he has sold any. Thanks
  8. M

I just acquired this thing and I am pretty sure the meters are supposed to have a backlight which makes the numbers illuminate like in the second picture. Looking at the first picture, I am not sure where the lamps would be located. I am guessing that the circuit board would need to be...
  9. M

Nikko Owners--Show us your stuff!

New Member. I have been lurking around here for a little while. Here is the system out in my "Man Cave". Nikko Alpha II, Beta 40 and Gamma 30. I am thinking about ditching the Yamaha EQ. I prefer the flat sound but trying to decide if I should leave it there to make things look. more...
Back
Top Bottom