Search results

1. uncooked

John Mellencamp - Freedom's Road

Just picked it up, sounds pretty good. Anyone else had a listen yet? Im only on track 3 right now.
  2. uncooked

Luxman m-300

Luxman m-300 worth 200 bucks with something wrong with one of the relays? Im not very familiar with the amp and cant really find anything about it, 185 watts a side and also class a 45 a side or something. weighs in at 30 kg. Anybody on here own one or know anything about them?
  3. uncooked

Usb Hub

yea it does
  4. uncooked

Usb Hub

Finally got around to messing around with it last night and thats what it was, swapped around some usb plugs and it picked it up. Thanks for the help guys :tresbon:
  5. uncooked

Usb Hub

Just bought a 4 port usb hub for my computer, its a Dynex and claims to be plug and play but windows will not recognizer it. unknown usb device The usb hub did not come with any kind of install software Anyone know what i may be doing wrong? Im running windows Xp and my computer...
  6. uncooked

cerwin vega cls

Awsome, Im still planning on gettins some pretty soon still saving pennies. I picked up a cerwin vega a-400 amp about a month ago and the thing is definetely a tank. it gives out a really weird warm sound like being at a concert but doesnt have the same highs as other amps i have. My...
  7. uncooked

cerwin vega cls

HAHA, so how much power are you feeding them with? PICS PICS PICS !
  8. uncooked

cerwin vega cls

Im looking forward to seeing pictures of both the clsc-215 and the clsc-15's in both of your setups!
  9. uncooked

Do you ever take your gear places?

A guy i dont really know was once over at my house while i was blasting some tunes on my philips 578 and 4 hpm-100's and i got a phone call about a week later from the guy asking if i wanted to Dj a birthday party he was holding for someone. "please only bring 2 of thoughs speakers though i...
  10. uncooked

Fuse Question

doesnt say on the board.... im confused lol so do i get slow blow or fast blow :scratch2:
  11. uncooked

Fuse Question

ok so it might be that 32 volt fuse causing the output problem on the one channel then, that would be awsome. I will try to figure out what was in this originally.
  12. uncooked

Fuse Question

back of the amp says 120 volt 10 amp 240 volt 5 amp im guessing the 8 amp 250 volt fuse was one of the originals....
  13. uncooked

Fuse Question

so it should be 4 250 volt fuses? im surprised the 32 volt didnt open.... :scratch2:
  14. uncooked

Fuse Question

I got a big cerwin vega amplifer given to me and it works fine but one channel doesnt have the same treble clarity as the other, but anyways I'll get that fixed later on. The question i have is that it has 4 fuses right infront of the capacitors you can see them in the picture if you look...
  15. uncooked

cerwin vega cls

So do yours have dual inputs on the back for biamping? I think im going to be buying some cls-215's pretty soon...
  16. uncooked

The Sublime World of the Yamaha NS-1000Ms

Are thoughs stacked Hpms in the back?
  17. uncooked

Hpm-100

Ok thanks guys, I will try to get some pictures of the kind of shape they are in. The cabinets are pretty sad, all dinged and someone painted them with this awful browny red paint that is like a inch thick.
  18. uncooked

Some Recent Pictures

Going to be thinking about selling it in the future :scratch2: I want to track down a black pre, and then a silver amp down the road and have the system in both colours.
  19. uncooked

Hpm-100

Not sure where this thread should go but I'll try here. im just wondering if anyone is interested in any hpm-100 parts? The vintage shop near me has a pair of super ugly condition ones for 70 bucks. All the drivers work but most of them are stained yellow except for one mid that is mint. The...
  20. uncooked

Some Recent Pictures

Its cool seeing all this gear in person, last time it was a sx-1980 and now the spec setup. Things look alot bigger and nicer in person then they do in pics on the internet. They also have one of thoughs BIG sony amps with the huge meters and dark wood panels NICE amp! Im out no ones...
  21. uncooked

Some Recent Pictures

Alright got some gear back from the shop heres how it stands now. Sounds AWSOME :yes: The last two pictures are from the vintage shop near me. Really Really nice shape pair of spec 1 and spec 4. Didnt have a price yet but im going back in to pick up another pair of hpm-100's tomorrow that...
  22. uncooked

Craigslist

Anyone know what these speakers are? http://vancouver.craigslist.org/ele/215573406.html
  23. uncooked

Some Recent Pictures

It sure is, I will try to get some pictures of the system up and running in the dark tonight. I have the mirror with one of thoughs little led bar light things tucked up their running off the switched out on the preamp.
  24. uncooked

Some Recent Pictures

Sorry about the size, they were taken on my cell phone. Once i get the preamp and my other amp back from the shop i will get some nice setup pictures to share ! i will have even more lights, the preamp is covered in them :D
Back
Top Bottom