Search results

1. E

500T found

So I've been a little busy with other projects. I managed to carve out a meager half hour to dedicate to the 500T tonight. Previously I had already tested the main transistors across the back of the unit (Q1 through Q4) and the heat sinked transistors on the driver boards as well as the 1 Ohm...
  2. E

500T found

The DeoxIT D5 and F5 arrived today (early). I went ahead and cleaned up the pots and switches along with areas of contact as indicated in Larry's earlier post. Apart from the pots and switches feeling a WHOLE lot better, the performance of the unit remains unchanged. In my original post, I had...
  3. E

500T found

The local shack had D5 but not F5, so I ordered online. Serial number of the unit is 15208B. Thanks for the tip on the manual. First I'd like to see what the cleaning does. It's pretty dirty under the cover, although fairly clean looking under the bottom cover. I literally found this...
  4. E

500T found

Great! Thanks for the encouragement. Lets start with the cleaning then...
  5. E

500T found

So... I've had a 500T come into my possession some time ago, and never really got around to doing anything with it. Today I was cleaning out the garage, and there it was. I decided to hook up a set of speakers and see if it was working. I found that the one of the channels was pretty much...
Back
Top Bottom