Search results

1. Roel Welters

Luxman PD 277

Hi Guys, I'm working on a luxman PD 277. When I got it, it was dead, but after replacing some transistors and caps it runs again and is pretty stable, or so it seems. 2 issues: 1 - when the turntable is in one specific position it won't start from itself, it needs a little push and then starts...
  2. Roel Welters

Technics SU-8099

Well, I got lucky and got one for free, but it doesn't work :) Goes on, indicator lights light up (except te power, but I assume its the bulb), seems ok. However, none of the inputs results in output, headphones are silent a VU meter doesn't move a bit. All fuses are ok. Speaker relais don't...
  3. Roel Welters

AU9500 and TU9500

After a long search I'm the happy owner of these gems. Hooked up to a set of JBL L65 and a technics sl1610MK2 it sings beautifully ... when the volume is above level 1. Below the right channel cracks, disappears, comes back, disappears... It's making me nuts since the soundlevel is to high for...
  4. Roel Welters

CEC BA600 armlift issue

Hi, I just got a near mint cec ba-600 turntable, works fine except the armlift doest lift the arm high enough to put the needle on the record. I cannot find any service manual, cannot find a screw to adjust, any ideas?
  5. Roel Welters

Technics SL D1401 - 1411

Hi, I'm restoring a technics sl-d1411 and i noticed the end of the arm, the part where the weight is, is "wobbly". When the weight is on, it's not in a straight line with te arm. It's the first time I see this on a Technics. Is this normal? (how) Should I fix? Any input is helpfull, thank you.
  6. Roel Welters

Harman Kardon HK6650R

Hi, I got this 6650R, the problem is that i has been in a VERY dusty environment, it was left on a construction site. I cleaned it and used deoxit on the switches several times. There's still a problem with the selector switch: one channel fails, when te selector is moved a few times i comes...
  7. Roel Welters

Technics SL1300MK2 vs SL-D2

Hi, I just restored a sl1300 to its former glory as an upgrade from my D2. Funny thing is, it doesn't seam like an upgrade at all. I replaced the D2 with the 1300 in exactly the same setup, even switched headshells. The 1300 starts to rumble at volume above 1/4 the D2 did not ever rumble at any...
  8. Roel Welters

KA 9100 restoration.

What can I say, after looking for a nice amp to pair with a set of JBL L65a's I'm restoring I fell in love with the looks, power and build up of the Kenwood ka 9100. So the search began. I found one, not working, 1 channel dead. The owner assured me it was the only the speaker relay that needed...
  9. Roel Welters

Dead channel on Technics SU-V4A

Hi, I've got a technics SU-V4A that has a dead right channel, on all inputs, however the headphones work fine. Upon startup the peak level form the vu meter shoots up on the right channel and upon connection of headphones it returns to normal. Can anyone give a tip on were to start searching the...
Back
Top Bottom