Search results

1. M0therG00se

New Outlaw Receiver!

Outlaw is a great name and it's interesting to see a few here literally let it live up to its name. It's dismiss kindergarten 101 day here and there the negative blows back and forth really muddy the important aspects. We aren't on strike with China that I know of...
  2. M0therG00se

New and old

I have the Pioneer SA-9500II and the 9500II matching tuner. I encourage the use of fans over the vents any time I can. This dual setup was from a custom PC build of my buddies but he didn't need it anymore. I have them bolted to that aluminum brace and each left/right heatsink has its own fan.
  3. M0therG00se

I know absolutely nothing.

No your speakers have nothing to do with Sound Design. I just purely meant to remember that the stuff belongs on the curb.
  4. M0therG00se

I know absolutely nothing.

I'd say to think of what is most curious to you right now and start going through the countless info around. Also you know something now. SOUND DESIGN IS JUNK AND NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THINK ITS NOT JUNK. Welcome buddy!
  5. M0therG00se

Your single favorite sound?

Duh...everyone knows what a jesstt is Especially me. Uh huh. Yep.
  6. M0therG00se

I don't know anything. I have always just SUCKED. Hey atleast I try and I spell nicely too. I may ride the slow bus but I rock the hell out of it.
  7. M0therG00se

The "Wow that sounds really cool on my system" thread

This is the bass track I use to jam. I will own this on CD someday.
  8. M0therG00se

The "Wow that sounds really cool on my system" thread

I'm going to acquire this on CD or vinyl someday soon. The youtube takes the quality down naturally but you'll get the idea. After listening to it a few times over I knew I'd use it as a test track haha
  9. M0therG00se

Lol musichal
  10. M0therG00se

^^^^ I believe I could help you out buddy,...I'd say your just unsure
  11. M0therG00se

Do I want a subwoofer

Basically you like to know you always got the BEEF
  12. M0therG00se

So basically you like all sound in general...general sound is your favorite type of sound/s haha
  13. M0therG00se

Do I want a subwoofer

I'd agree with your statement about being more focused bass. The vented will give you the normal boom but my last powered sub was vented so it got the dampening treatment. I like the sound of tighter bass and a vented enclosure usually doesn't have that overall sound. The other thing to pay...
  14. M0therG00se

Speaker wiring

It's pretty sturdy I'd say after having stacked two rows 3 high. The next console I get I want to actually integrate my stereo eq into it. It will be able to close up and be hidden. All the while being a piece of furniture but all people don't have any interest in the idea. To each their own.
  15. M0therG00se

Speaker wiring

It carries that old look with a little class and is simple form and function.
  16. M0therG00se

I don't think you reeeeeeallly believe that Smart Ass...
  17. M0therG00se

Speaker wiring

Mums the word. I don't want to Jack the thread but I think OPs good with his 4 of everything haha Well my boss wanted to see if I could find what failed inside. It turned out that it would cost more to find the correct parts and then have myself or my neighbor install the replacements. My boss...
  18. M0therG00se

Single favorite sound though....excellent screams.
  19. M0therG00se

I really love the deep punch of bass with whatever type of music it may come with. The really new realm I've entered is orchestra but I'm very surprised how much I am enjoying it. It's really demanding on the speakers and EQ which actually is why I started playing it. I have a few cds I found...
  20. M0therG00se

Speaker wiring

Here's the picture of the fan setup I meant to post
  21. M0therG00se

Speaker wiring

I put a brushless fan setup above the heatsink vents nowadays. My Pioneer has a twin setup to give each heatsink it's own fan. Here's a picture.
  22. M0therG00se

Speaker wiring

Then at your own discretion run it. Since your this far into the subject; I would go a few steps further and learn or keep the formula to calculate your ohm loads in the future. People mistake the math by halving the value up or down. It will save your drivers from unnecessary damage and most...
  23. M0therG00se

Speaker wiring

Usually you'd be right but when you introduce speakers theres a chance they may be out of phase. It's not always about the positive like what you said. You have to make sure your speakers are in phase from the amp terminals. I've had plenty of times that I had to switch wires. Just food for...
  24. M0therG00se

Speaker wiring

After all the confusion I am hoping you have figured it out. Have you checked your ohms? Same exact wiring still? Do you need any other help so we can all help resolve this?
  25. M0therG00se

Speaker wiring

He should run them in series parallel so its an equal ohm load. That way it would be as safe as possible.
Back
Top Bottom