Search results

1. Mrzbill

high pitched whine from an Kiplsch RF-28

Ahem, yes well you are right petehall, I was being lazy on a Friday night. :rolleyes: So, having done what I should have done in the first place, the whining followed the channel and not the speaker. So, the problem is with the receiver. So, fortunately my cherished Klipsch are fine and I have...
  2. Mrzbill

high pitched whine from an Kiplsch RF-28

I have a pair of Kilpsch RF-28 floor standing speakers. Recently the left channel has a high pitched whine that varies with the audio from the tweeter horn. Is this a bad crossover or is the driver bad. Before I swap out the left and right channels, (maybe the pioneer receiver is bad) and...
  3. Mrzbill

Your main program source?

I recently set up an R2R and turntable both Sony, so I hope to change the ratio of CD verses vinyl and reel tape!
  4. Mrzbill

Do you keep your speaker grilles off?

On for now, until my grandkids are old enough to know they are not to touch papa's Klispch RF-28!
  5. Mrzbill

Traditional or LED bulbs?

Depends on the gear.
  6. Mrzbill

Let's hear from the new people

Queen in '74, first real hi fi in '77? Panasonic quad receiver. Hand me down from a friend, wish I still had it! Also the Sansui 717 a couple years later. 57 yrs young!!
  7. Mrzbill

What shift do you work?

The Manufacturer I work has had 2 shifts in the past for some departments, but that is no longer. I've worked 7 to 4 for going on 16 years and that works out fine for me. I've worked 3 shifts before and never could get used to it. The graveyard shift is not my favorite!!
  8. Mrzbill

Greetings, from tornado alley!!

Hello all, Look forward to hanging out and learning a trick or two!! Bill
  9. Mrzbill

Life? Don't talk to me about life! Marvin

Life? Don't talk to me about life! Marvin
Back
Top Bottom