Search results

1. D

SONY TA-F707

I understand what you said. That's exactly what I did, but it doesn't work, I can't hear anything.
  2. D

SONY TA-F707

@rwartner is not working. The DAC only works on CD input . :-(
  3. D

SONY TA-F707

Hello. I'm not going to start a new topic for a simple question. I use a DAC as input, but the TAPE1 TAPE2 inputs do not work when I use them with the DAC. Only the CD input works. Is this normal?
  4. D

Akai AM-93 in Japan market

Hello. Please tell me if there is a Japanese equivalent for the Akai Am-93 amplifier model. I know that in Japan, Akai was also sold under the A&D (Akai & Diatone) logo.
  5. D

Yamaha ct 1010 list for recapping

The project has been frozen for now. I haven't listened to the radio in a while.
  6. D

I changed to 2.2uF/63V Wima MKS2C042201K00JO00 . Thank You .
  7. D

These film caps from Wima are good for audio ? c280 0.22/50V -> 220nF/63V (Wima MKS0C032200C00KSSD ) c245 1/25V -> 1uF/50V (Wima MKS0B041000F00KSSD ) c248 2.2/25 -> 2.2uF/250V (Wima MKS4F042205G00KSSD)
  8. D

I had a Yamaha CR820 receiver that had no his on the stereo FM reception. The CT 1010 tuner has background noise on the stereo reception, stereo reception that is lost from time to time, the red LED indicating this by turning it off and on again. I searched today and here is what I found as...
  9. D

I counted 49 caps from circuit diagram , not a easy job to replace them .
  10. D

@Semanon I have service manual for this model , and I see 3 schematics , but I don't have the corespondent for the caps. Where to find this ? I see C258 , c221, c288 but where to find value for these caps ? I need to download something else ?
  11. D

@avionic thank you . I can't find in my country caps with 1uF value with good sound quality like Panasonic FC . What to use to replace these Nichicon small value caps ? I see a lot of them on the board.
  12. D

This is a photo with these parts . Plese tell me what they are and if is necesary to replace it. https://ibb.co/34PBFB4 Are they caps and which value ?
  13. D

Hi. I tried to discern directly from the motherboard the values of the capacitors but it is very difficult because some parts obscure the writing of others. Plus there are some parts that looks like capacitors but I don't know what they are (some black with gray coating in number of 4 and they...
  14. D

Hello . After a few years of searching, I now have this tuner, but I want to make a replacement for electrolytic capacitors and maybe transistors. I'm not an electronics engineer, but I have the courage to replace the parts on the PCB. So I need help with a list of capacitors and transistors...
  15. D

Lamp/LED Help Needed

Hello, I want to replace the bulbs from my Pioneer sx 434 with led. I find on a chinese site some LEDs with these specifications: Festoon T6.3 C5W 3 SMD 3528 1210 LED 3SMD License plate light led bulb AC 8V. And there are in 2 version 29mm and 31mm . Which to choose?
  16. D

Pioneer SX-737, 828

Which one has more detalied sound? How about stereo separation, soundstage ? Wich has no his when you use stereo tuner ? Which one sounds better when you use headphones?
  17. D

Pioneer sx 850 power transformer replace

Hello. There is from someone an Pioneer sx 850 for buying, but he said the transformer is not working , is defective. Now I asking if there is a modern replacement for this . I am not a technician. I am from Europe so no 110v replacement.
  18. D

Pioneer sx 434 grainy sound ?

So, I have to buy one and decide ...
  19. D

I realy like the sound of this and now I am looking for an 737 . Is it sound of 737 different than 434 ? More open or cleaner, warmer or better stereo separation or sound stage?
  20. D

Yes. It has the same sound for tuner and amp. I don't have TT. All parts are original.
  21. D

Hello .I bought an receiver sx 434 a few days ago but it seems to me that it has a grainy sound. Is this sound Pioneer's sound or is something not working well?
  22. D

How many different countries are represented here on AK

Argentina -- 1 Australia -- 3 Canada -- 6 France -- 1 Germany -- 1 Greece -- 1 Italy -- 1 México -- 1 New Zealand -- 1 Norway -- 1 Romania -- 1 Serbia -- 4 South Africa - 1 Sweden -- 1 UK -- 2 USA – 16 Wales – 1
  23. D

Interesting Stereo Ads? Post a pic for memory lane's sake.

Can you reupload this with a bigger size? I can't read the brochure.
  24. D

Output coupling capacitors receivers and amplifiers from Germany

I have a problem with hifiengine, don't works for 1 month or 2 for me. I can't access this website anymore maybe it is down. But this is another topic.
Back
Top Bottom