Search results

1. navcom73

pro-ject pre box s2 digital

upgraded from fx6 dac to the pro-ject pre box s2 digital and use it with my home brew music server. the server is a windows 7 desktop and a samsung tablet .i use the gizmo app on the tab and jriver on the pc and finally got it to work trouble free. the fx6 dac used the windows wasapi whereas the...
  2. navcom73

new f2624 v2

Finally completed installing all the components on a new v2 f2624 driver board. Plugged my 9090db to the dim bulb tester and turned it on. Flashing red, staying in protection mode, no smoke but only one led glowed dim, the other led was dead. I double checked every cap, resistor, diode, and...
  3. navcom73

f2624 bias trimmers

Friend cleaned out barn, gave me a sansui 9090db. Replaced two resistors, it came out of protection. Set offset then the bias. One channel went easy, on the other channel, the trimmer was stuck and when it let go i over shot and smoked the board. Found the new blank f2624 on ebay. Downloaded the...
  4. navcom73

howdy fm the southwest texas border.

woodstock era vet, waist deep in vintage audio gear,dusting off collections of treasured lp,s eager for the smell of old circuit boards heating up and the rewarding output of big,heavy thumping collums of stacked speakers.happy to have found this site, thanks all.
Back
Top Bottom