Search results

1. will d

An ADS question

L-470's. For sure. I've owned them both.
  2. will d

ads2030's

I just saw the post. I don't know if he sold them or not. Just thought it was interesting to see a pair, that's it that's all!
  3. will d

ads2030's

On Facebook ads group.
  4. will d

ads speakers

Wish i could swing that. That's a new ad for those. Bet you they are sold already.
  5. will d

ads speakers

Seattle C.L., six ads for five bills! L-730's, L-780's and L-400's! I've got a torn tendon and going in for surgery. What a shame this happened, or all six would be mine. I only live 15 miles from them. Killin me!
  6. will d

ads 200

I read they were first version ads 200, no L there. From what i read, they had zip cord through strain grommets to hook them up. Later came the spring clips.
  7. will d

ads 200

There's an ads group on Facebook. Check what Monty Ross says about them. Interesting, and makes sense.
  8. will d

ads 200

Exactly.
  9. will d

ads 200

Makes good sence to me Shadow. I would agree with you.
  10. will d

ads 200

Ya know? I think those are to hang them. See the hole at the bottom of those siver round pieces at 6:00 if you will. I'm guessing you could turn those 180 degrees to 12:00 and those holes would clear the top of the speakers and they would serve as hangers. I feel it's another DIY job done again...
  11. will d

ads 200

I'm there about everything you said. But those look like brown stick on rubber feet. Must be the wire coming out of the back is the speaker wire itself? I don't know, but it gives us something to ponder. Weird!
  12. will d

ads 200

Please tell me what are those in the upper middle area of the speakers? I have brackets for the 300 series speakers. But what are those? Are they for wall mounting?
  13. will d

ads 200

No. Your pictures are of the 2002's. These are 200's. Check cl Seattle at this moment, they are there.
  14. will d

ads 200

Craigslist Seattle. Pic's there.
  15. will d

ads 200

There is a pair on Seattle C.L. Somebody please tell me why each speaker has an a.c. cord coming out of it! It looks factory and i don't see any spring clips for speaker wires! I've owned ads speakers since my first pair in 1977. I've not seen any ads speakers like these! Can someone shed a...
  16. will d

Best speaker score under $100

Speakerlab 2's $65.00, ads B-7's $65.00 and an orphan ads L-300 for $2.50. I still have all 5.
  17. will d

Rare KLH find, SCX-A PEERLESS!

There's a nice pair on Seattle CL now.
  18. will d

New KLH model 5's

KLH model 5's brand new.
  19. will d

New KLH model 5's

Any opinions on these $1250.00 apiece speakers? I'm just curious☺
  20. will d

What small speaker has surprised you with bass output?

a.d.s. L-570's.
  21. will d

Notes from a recent ADS convert

By the way, the 630's are a three way. Same cabinet as the 620's.
  22. will d

T There's a pic on the net of i believe the ads 2030's. They are side by side and alongside a Volkswagen beetle! Great picture!
  23. will d

Agreed and indeed my friend!
  24. will d

I must admit, the Klipsch 4.2's i had took me some time to adjust to the sound of the horns. But i grew to like that sound. My favorite pair of speakers with horns were the Speakerlab 4's! LOVED those speakers. Small apartment now. My small ads work great in this small space. But i see Klipsch...
  25. will d

Had to sell the larger ads because of moving into a small apartment. Kept the ads L-570's and the ads b-7s and a pair of L-300's. But the pair i really miss are the ads L-730's!!!!! Man those sound good! Amazing with 10 inch woofers. If you run across a pair ads L-730's you won't be disappointed.
Back
Top Bottom