Search results

1. M

Thumbs up for Antrat, Klownschool, 1tumbleweed

Just wanted to take the time to give these guys the credit they deserve. In the last two weeks, I have had excellent transactions with each. All three shipped quickly after receiving my paypal payment and the packaging was beyond expectations and minimums for the items received. Klownschool...
  2. M

KLH 20 / Twenty ( garrard) turntable help

Hey everyone, I recently acquired a beautiful KLH Model Twenty Plus system from a fellow AK'r. Unfortunately, it is spins slow and my search for a local tech recommendations was frutiful. I took some advice and decided to attempt the repair myself. It should be (hoping!) easier than I...
  3. M

KLH Model ( 20 ) Twenty Plus help. Slow Turntable

Good Morning, I was wondering if there are any fellow SMAC 'ers that could help me out, I recently picked up a KLH 20+, and although it is beautiful to look at, it has a few problems. The major one is that it runs slow at all speeds, at least in 33 and 45. the idler wheel looks to be...
  4. M

Marxella's office system

Time for me to be more active in these forums! So here is a small shot of my little office system, Great sounding (to me) little system. Maybe some of you can advise on tweaks or comment on the receiver and speaker combo? iMac > Marantz 2215b > KLH Model Fives
  5. M

Speaker ID help

Picked these up at SA yesterday. No identification on cabs. Sound is not bad. Opened them up to find Jensen components. What do I have here, my quick google search didn't turn up much info. I'm thinking a kit or homemade?
  6. M

Magneplanar SMG = What to drive?

Good Morning! A co-worker brought in some Magneplanar SMG for me to look at, I need some guidance on what to use to drive these, I know that they have a reputation as power hungry. He is looking to purchase a receiver or an amp, but has a low budget ($100). Any suggestions? Thanks...
  7. M

Sansui, Dual - AnnArbor CL

not affiliated http://annarbor.craigslist.org/ele/784587808.html
Back
Top Bottom