Search results

1. E100

SA-8800 Hum

Hi, I need your opinions for possible fault location or failed components. Recently when I turn on the amplifier there starts a hum. You can hear it if you get close to speakers. Sometimes the hum goes away after 5 to 10 seconds with a low dissipating buzzing noise. It comes back as soon as...
  2. E100

Pioneer Ct-F900 - chatter noise on play

Thanks for your reply. Did the noise caused any problems? How long did you use it like that?
  3. E100

Pioneer Ct-F900 - chatter noise on play

Hi. This post is quite old but I have a smiliar problem. Have you been able to idenfy the cause of the noise? If yes could you please provide some details? Thanks.
  4. E100

Pioneer SG-300 eq humming

When checking the unit observed that on RC 15 khz slider led is illuminated even though the equalizer switch was off. But it was only possible to see that it is illuminated in dark environment. Then I cleaned the slider with Deoxit Fader F5. Then the led was off and no humming.
  5. E100

Pioneer SG-300 eq humming

Hi. I have the same problem at my SG-300 on left channel. Any feedback on the solution may be very helpful. Thanks.
  6. E100

Popping from speakers when loudness is on

Hi, It is a SA-8800. Pop happens after relay closes. Have to try -20db muting. I can not check it at the moment. Thanks
  7. E100

Popping from speakers when loudness is on

Hi, With loudness on, if I turn the amp on, there is popping from speakers otherwise not. Only loudness is on and all other controls are flat or off. Could this be a sign of a problem? Thanks
  8. E100

HPM 110 Super Tweeter

Hi. There is a dent o the metal grill of the HPM 110 super tweeter HP-015A. Is there an easy way to correct this dent without damaging the inner foil? Thanks. Happy new year.
  9. E100

SA 8800 Speaker Knob aab-196

Hi. Found one through ebay sone time ago but followed almost every day to see if any is available. Good luck.
  10. E100

CT-F750 play direction indicator

Thanks for your reply.
  11. E100

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Could this be some other problem?
  12. E100

Hi, Intermittently RHS play direction indicator won't light up even though the deck is playing in that direction without problems. The LHS one is ok. Any suggestions (experiences) about the cause of the problem and how to solve it? Thanks
  13. E100

Troubleshooting CD Players

Ok. I got the message. Thanks for your replies.
  14. E100

Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to know which one is which? LHS one or RHS one?
  15. E100

Hi. Can you help me on below matter: There is a pioneer DV 515 DVD player. Plays DVDs without problem. It skips and or hesitates to identify on some CDs . The same skipping CDs can be played on another player without problems. On the DVD integrated board there are two adjustments one for master...
  16. E100

DV-515 some CD reading problem

Hi. Can you help me on below matter: There is a pioneer DV 515 DVD player. Plays DVDs without problem. It skips and or hesitates to identify on some CDs . The same skipping CDs can be played on another player without problems. On the DVD integrated board there are two adjustments one for master...
  17. E100

TX-7800 Adjustment Procedure

Hi, I am looking for a service manual to adjust Pioneer TX-7800. Anybody who can provide the manual? Thanks.
  18. E100

Pioneer DV-414 region code

Hi, Is there a way to change region code at Pioneer DV-414? The procedure described for DV-515 wont work. Thanks
  19. E100

Pioneer DV 515

Yes, I do. I will not leave a CD/DVD inside. Thanks for the manual and suggestions.
  20. E100

Pioneer DV 515

I will keep his answer under consideration. Do you have any suggestion on how to reset DV-515?
  21. E100

Pioneer DV 515

Thanks for your feedback. The unit is a DV-515 Pioneer. In the forums (for DV-414) I have seen that pushing stop button and switching on device would reset it but mine won't do it. Any ideas?
  22. E100

Pioneer DV 515

Hi. I would like to hear your opinions on the below problem: There is CD in the drive but the unit is off. Then when I turn on the unit, dvd player tries to initialize but wont recognize the CD and open is displayed on the screen then the tray opens. When I push the tray button and tray closes...
  23. E100

A+B Tone Difference

A is "JBL TLX 171" and B is "B&W 685". https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/jbl/tlx171.shtml https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/bowers-and-wilkins/685.shtml
  24. E100

A+B Tone Difference

Reversed terrminals of speaker B it is much better at A+B but B alone not good. Thanks for your help.
  25. E100

A+B Tone Difference

Reversing connections would not damage amp or speakers?
Back
Top Bottom