Search results

1. H

harman kardon 330c vs sansui 661

There are just too many variables to make a recommendation, why do you want vintage? What do you listen to mainly? What size is your listening area and how is it furnished? If it was me i'd go for the HK if it's made in Japan and produced up to 1990 ;-)
  2. H

Hi everyone. Here's my systems

awesome kit ;-)
  3. H

Windows 10: Where Do You Use It?

I only use windows 7 or Zorin, windows 10 is the pits :whip:
  4. H

When did you start collecting audio gear?

Got my first proper stereo at 11,(mid-late 70's) a ferguson record player. (Prior to this I had a Dansette mono valve record player from about the age of 6) Closely followed by waltham and philips cassette recorders which were duely taken apart, adapted (lol) and somehow re-assembled. Been...
  5. H

What's your latest audio purchase?

bought a cheap pair of mission mx3 floorstanders from richer sounds and am both pleased and surprised at the sq :-)
  6. H

Harman Kardon HK395i Performance

I own the HK 395i receiver, it has a very sweet bells and whistles sound and although it's only rated at 30 wpc it sounds much more powerful. It does tend to get quite warm, but i've had this for nearly 20 years and it's never let me down. Here is a link for some more info...
  7. H

My new Luxman

I've had numerous Luxman amps down the years, superb sounds ;)
  8. H

Hi from Sussex by the sea, England

Hi Joined yesterday, looking for more electronics/hifi knowledge and good discussion.
Back
Top Bottom