Search results

1. targeteye

The SL-110/Sl-1100 and SP owners club.

thanks.. i've been considering doing the same to mine. It looks great!
  2. targeteye

Given the lack of lettering I assume this was painted?
  3. targeteye

Allan eaton 45 schematic

that looks about right. probably close enough to know there really isn't anything special going on here. Just selection of quality components.
  4. targeteye

Allan eaton 45 schematic

i sent an email.. id be surprised if he'll release it to me. But we'll see.
  5. targeteye

Allan eaton 45 schematic

"The Eaton 45 schematic is unlikely to have a secret recipe" "If it is anything like a Dennis Had SE amp," You see sir this is what i am attempting to ascertain ... inquiring minds want to know.
  6. targeteye

Allan eaton 45 schematic

ok , i'll explain myself :) I likely have some of the exact parts these amps are made from and since a lot of people think these are the bees knees i'd like to review the schematic so as to see what Mr. Eaton is up to.
  7. targeteye

Allan eaton 45 schematic

how is this related to the ask?
  8. targeteye

Allan eaton 45 schematic

Does anyone know where one of these can be found?
  9. targeteye

at-lp120xusb Maximum Head-shell/cartridge weight

Got it.. thanks.
  10. targeteye

at-lp120xusb Maximum Head-shell/cartridge weight

Does anyone know how heavy of a cartridge this table will accept? I'm thinking about getting one for 78RPM playback and want to run a GE VR cartridge.
  11. targeteye

Houston Vintage Radio Association 2023 Annual Convention

Hay y’all, it’s time to get ready for the annual HVRA convention! We are celebrating the club’s 45th anniversary at this year’s convention and this should be a great event! The convention will be held on March 10 and 11, with a swap meet on Sunday morning, March 12. Time is getting short andthe...
  12. targeteye

has anyone made replacement labels for these tables? IE if one should decide to paint theirs? Steve
  13. targeteye

NPS Stylus Part numbers

Hi All. Does anyone know what retailer or manufacturer used NPS part number for replacement stylus? I have a package marked NPS-0410 hand written on the back but i can't seem to "cross" it to what cartridge it is. Thanks Steve
  14. targeteye

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

15. targeteye

I thought once you've paid, you did your part as the buyer...

sellers have no protection from buyers on ebay. with even the hint of a "noisy" buyer the seller just decided its not worth the risk/hassle. You can blame ebay policies.
  16. targeteye

Magnavox Amplifier Input Sensitivity, with transformer input

amp 111 , i'm restoring a windsor
  17. targeteye

Magnavox Amplifier Input Sensitivity, with transformer input

Has anyone here measured the input sensitivity on the Older Magnavox amps with transformer input? I having problems finding what the input voltage should be for maximum power out. Thanks Steve
  18. targeteye

wow. 3650 price.. 3650 !!!???

If this gets backup from with some more bids like that, i'll be temped to sell mine although its kinda become one of my fav pieces. Steve
  19. targeteye

wow. 3650 price.. 3650 !!!???

Ok so its a rare preamp. Being I own one I actually hope this is legit, but $3500...
  20. targeteye

ya no worries. It was close here but came thru just fine. Thanks for asking.

ya no worries. It was close here but came thru just fine. Thanks for asking.
  21. targeteye

The Gray Research 108 tonearm and its many clones

i got the fluid for my arm from turntable basics. 600,000 wt for monopivot arms. It works perfectly. This is an interesting arm. Being mono-pivot it is really calibrated for fairly heavy tracking carts like the one Redboy posted. If you put a lighter tracking stylus in it , it wil...
  22. targeteye

ADS L520 electrolytic capacitor replacement.

This thread seems relevant to what i'm experiencing. Reason being that I picked up a pair of these speakers yesterday and I've been evaluating them again this morning. For whatever the reason as of late I've been thinking that a well done 2-way should be the best choice for clean accurate...
  23. targeteye

can someone run a transfer calulation for me?

Well, Actually this amp will be used as a part of mono setup that comprised of mostly period pieces. It could be used for playing disks from the time period. Thinking it thru the setup will have a dedicated player for 78s and another player for 33/45. So the 78player would most likely use...
  24. targeteye

I guess I should have provided more context. This is the equalization circuit for a HH Scott 210a integrated amp. This is the magnetic input preamp section. Being that the amp was introduced in 1949 (i believe) this is pre-standard equalization. I'm surprised to see the upward response in...
  25. targeteye

Thanks... very interesting.. mind seeing if it changes much with 1 meg load resistor attached to the output?
Back
Top Bottom