Search results

1. M

Panasonic RE 7200 AM/FM "Colonial" table top radio Dial Lamp

I found the fuse lamp I need it's 6.3V .25A - hope this helps someone else - now I can see the station dial at night. Fuse sits atop the dial face - must pull out the chassis from the back then simply pull out the fuse to replace.
  2. M

Panasonic RE 7200 Table Radio dial lamp specs

I posted in the Solid State Forum - I found the size I need 6.3V - .25A Thanks!
  3. M

Panasonic RE 7200 AM/FM "Colonial" table top radio Dial Lamp

Hi All - I'm replacing the dial lamp on an otherwise working circa 1969 Panasonic RE 7200 Solid State AM/FM large wood cabinet table top radio, but the metal end caps have corroded and I can't read the stamped engravings that give the volts and wattage of the fuse lamp. Would appreciate your...
  4. M

Panasonic RE 7200 Table Radio dial lamp specs

Hi All - I'm replacing the dial lamp but the metal end caps have corroded and can't read the stamped engravings that give the volts and wattage of the fuse lamp. Would appreciate your help. Thanks, Morris
  5. M

1962 Futura III - pliot light bezel?

Hi - I have my 1962 Fisher Futura III RE: the front pilot light on the bottom front of the cabinet. Released the pilot light's yellow/black wires from underneath the cab - there's a recess the black tube that holds the #47 fits in - was there an outer light bezel? Does the #47 bulb remove from...
  6. M

Hi - I have my 1962 Fisher Futura III RE: the front pilot light on the bottom front of the...

Hi - I have my 1962 Fisher Futura III RE: the front pilot light on the bottom front of the cabinet. Released the pilot light's yellow/black wires from underneath the cab - there's a recess the black tube that holds the #47 fits in - was there an outer light bezel? Does the #47 bulb remove from...
  7. M

Hello All, New to the forum - have a 1962 Fisher Futura III stereo 660 amp/480 tuner with mpx...

Hello All, New to the forum - have a 1962 Fisher Futura III stereo 660 amp/480 tuner with mpx 70. Won't power up. The 3 amp fuse on the amp appears blown. I realize something caused the fuse to blow. DCGillespie, The console is located in rural Georgia at my parents, can't locate anyone...
Back
Top Bottom