Search results

1. Tiecode

Technics Sl-1350

I'm sorry, but I have looked at the turntable and the owner's manual and see nothing concerning a muting switch.
  2. Tiecode

Technics Sl-1350

I checked the cartridge wire, and all is secure. The static is still there.
  3. Tiecode

Technics Sl-1350

I will try that and thank you.
  4. Tiecode

Technics Sl-1350

I tried that, and the problem just which sides.
  5. Tiecode

Technics Sl-1350

High all, I have owned this turntable for over five years, giving me only excellent service. The other day I went to use it for the first time in a couple of months, and the right channel either wasn't working or was producing static. I went on Youtube and found how to test the output leads...
  6. Tiecode

Technics SH-8065

HI all, I have this SH-8065 that works great, however, the output levels, which do light up, do not show any level. Any ideas on fixing this?
  7. Tiecode

Teac X-10R in need of help.

I have used a known good tape and the deck plays back fine.
  8. Tiecode

No. When I was recording yes, but now I am not showing any thing on the tape.
  9. Tiecode

Hi all, I've got another question concerning my X-10R, I was recording with it over the weekend. I check the tape and the monitor output and they showed fine. When I went to playback there was nothing on the tape. I am at a loss with this deck. Any help, please.
  10. Tiecode

Rewind issue on a Toshiba PC-3460

Hi all, I just picked this up, and besides the lights are burned out on the dB meters, it won't stay in rewind. It starts fine, then after a few seconds, it stops. Belts are good. Playback and FF are fine.
  11. Tiecode

Sony TC-K61 playback issue

I have seemed to have repaired the deck. The drive pin that pressed into the idler wheel wasn't connecting strong enough. I have attached two tiny and soft rubber O-rings to the pin. Using a tiny bit of super glue. The O-rings give enough pressure to spin the idler wheel. Speed is good. I...
  12. Tiecode

Thank you.
  13. Tiecode

The idler
  14. Tiecode

I think I understand. Dremel the inner circle. Try to match the outer circle. Right?
  15. Tiecode

BTW, what did you mean by dremeled the outer part to the inner six of the new ring and glued it?
  16. Tiecode

That appears to be where my trouble is. I will give it a try.
  17. Tiecode

Problem with installing belts solved.

It is mainly alcohol. So I do not foresee any problems.
  18. Tiecode

Problem with installing belts solved.

Hello Friends, After having problem after problem getting belts installed, I discovered a solution. My wife shows dogs and uses a product called Bio-Groom anti slip spray. Put a little into the cap. Using a Q-tip place some on the capstan or pulley. Placed the belt on the part, press, wait...
  19. Tiecode

Hi All, I am having a playback issue with my TC-K61, btw I am keeping this one. Having replaced both belts. FF & RW work great, but play engages then quits. There appears to be an issue with the drive gear not turning the spindle. I have cleaned the gear and gave it a little lube. It is...
  20. Tiecode

Continuity Testing

It has installed a MM Audio Technica.
  21. Tiecode

Continuity Testing

Yes, it was plugged in the phono input. I plugged my SL-1350 into it.
  22. Tiecode

Continuity Testing

Hi all, I am trying to refurbish a Scott TT. I plugged it into an Onkyo TX-SR705, and I am getting no output. I know it is not the receiver; used another TT I had lying around. Is there a way to test the continuity of the output leads without taking the TT apart? Thanks, Tiecode
  23. Tiecode

Yamaha K-720 cassette door will not close

OK, I'm an idiot. Last time I trust an auction house. I have a K-640, not a 720. My guess is the locking pins do not match up.
  24. Tiecode

Yamaha K-720 cassette door will not close

I picked this up at an auction with all intentions of keeping it. It was missing the outer door so I ordered a new one. Now the door closed without the outer door, but once I put the door on it will not close now. Putting a cassette in doesn't help. Any ideas?
  25. Tiecode

Bi-Amped Center Channel

Question for all you excellent Audiokarma members: Why would you Bi-Amp the center channel speaker? I just switched from JBL to Klipsch and the Klipsch, SC-3, is Bi-Amp capable. Just do not understand the purpose.
Back
Top Bottom