Search results

1. Codesix

Jean Pierre Cooking Site (U-Tube)

U-Tube cooking site: This may not conform with most of the threads on this “ food “ topic, but I feel compelled to pass on what I found to be the best cooking channel on U-Tube. “ Chef Jean Pierre” has taught me more about cooking than all the others combined. He is funny, informative and has...
  2. Codesix

Late night snacks

late night snacks can range from something sweet to just a bag of popcorn. My favorite is a can of Brunswick mustard sardines on a Ritz cracker with a dollop of horseradish sauce on top. IMHO it is better than a Grouper sandwich. My wife is not a big fan, so I spend ample time brushing and...
  3. Codesix

best late night snack

Late night snacks may vary from something sweet or just a bag of popcorn. My favorite snack is a can of Brunswick mustard sardines on a Ritz cracker with a dollop of horseradish sauce. IMHO it tastes as good as a Grouper sandwich. The wife is not a fan, and I spend ample time brushing and...
  4. Codesix

Sous Vide

I recently discovered the benefits of this cooking method. If you have an hour to spare while preparing the balance of your meal, this is truly the best way to cook a steak: start with a deep fryer that has a low heat setting of 132 degrees. A Thermopen comes in handy for determining this. Fill...
  5. Codesix

Bozak crossover information.

Looking for crossover information for a pair of Bozak CM-109-18W's. They are columns with 6-8" drivers (800c's) and 12-2" tweeters (200Y's). Original 1800 Hz 6-db-per-octave crossover. 16 ohms. Driver model #m-109c. I have been reading lately in AK that caps go bad after 20 years+, and these are...
Back
Top Bottom