Search results

1. Cap1

Musical Pairings Tonight

Not sure if this has been tried or if will stick but inspired by the Booze & Vinyl books. Tonight (ok last night) I randomly opened a page from the Difford’s Cocktail Guide to a page containing variants of the Negroni. Since the classic Negroni is one of my go-tos I went with it. Equal...
  2. Cap1

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Not Cream or the Blues Breakers but not god awful yet.
  3. Cap1

Random jazz play list tonight I don’t know how the guys/girls turning the knobs on these recordings got them to sound so good 60+ years ago
  4. Cap1

An Aquarium in the Listening room?

For many years a reef tank was flank by a pair of B&W 703s in two channel room. Tank 72 gallon with a 30 gallon sump. With the overflows and the sump there is noise. the only filtration was a protean skimmer that was on a timer to run at off times because it is very noisy.
  5. Cap1

Pics of your listening space

6. Cap1

One and done from 1986.
  7. Cap1

Philharmonic monitors
  8. Cap1

Philharmonic BMR Monitors
  9. Cap1

great now that shake you booty song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the night. The worst part is I don’t think I’ve heard that song in over 45 years
  10. Cap1

Took over the dogs hifi space
  11. Cap1

Hope I did not break any form rules
  12. Cap1

going full digital streaming streaming I do miss vinyl. I had that one on vinyl and SACD. Fantastic recording great banter
  13. Cap1

Thanks. The saga is posted elsewhere but our house was flooded about 7 months ago and the wife and I have rebuilt the first floor of our house and out of it I got a new man /woman cave.
Back
Top Bottom