Search results

1. M. Ellis

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Thanks. That's was actually my first piece of Mac gear. It was given to me and I had it set up with my H/K setup for years. I can't tell you how much money I turned down. I just couldn't bring mys
  2. M. Ellis

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

I guess I'll share here as well. My Mac gear MPC power controller MR88 tuner D100 DAC C2200 tube preamp Mq101 equalizer MC7300 Amp Mcintosh XR240 speakers Klipsch RSW-15 powered sub Not musical but with the equipment is the MCLK12 clock R778 dealer sign Image by M. Ellis posted Sep 24...
  3. M. Ellis

McIntosh door push bar

Yeah I'm not going to get rid of it. Was just wondering how rare it was. Seems to be pretty common then. Thanks for your reply
  4. M. Ellis

McIntosh door push bar

IMG_4510 by M. Ellis posted Feb 6, 2017 at 1:18 PM IMG_4512 by M. Ellis posted Feb 6, 2017 at 1:18 PM Anyone know anything about these? I actually forgot I had this. Found it in a box while I was looking for some stuff for my camaro. Are they rare and worth a few bucks? Or are they common and...
  5. IMG_4512

IMG_4512

6. IMG_4510

IMG_4510

7. M. Ellis

My listening room

WOW!! I'm a little jealous. That's looks like a spectacular spot to kick back and enjoy all your records. By the way that's one heck of a record collection you got there as well. Really what's not to love here? Even got some vintage Mcintosh. But I will say I 2nd the tube amp.
  8. M. Ellis

Harman/kardon citation 5.2 LED help

Ok I pulled the two apart. There definitely different. And there's definitely a problem with the power supply for 4 of the LED's. Ok pic of the one the don't work right. Image by M. Ellis posted Sep 25, 2016 at 8:53 PM This is what the the good on looks like when plugged into the bad amp 4...
  9. Image

10. Image

11. Image

12. Image

13. Image

14. M. Ellis

Ok so then there's a problem eles where then.
  15. M. Ellis

I have two citation 5.1's I'm gonna pull the LED board out of the other amp that works and make sure it's just the LED's. I just thought of doing that now.
  16. M. Ellis

Hi everyone. Here's my systems

Thanks. I thinking of trying to get a nice set of JBL's L150's to replace the xr240's. And sorry for the bad pics. My iPhone don't seem to like to capture the blue meters right.
  17. M. Ellis

It's the citation 5.1
  18. M. Ellis

I really just assumed they are bad. I'm mean this amp is how old. But you could be right about another problem. Any ideas on how to check each LED? Like I said I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff and I don't have any meters to check voltage. I just assume they where bad. As for as the voltage...
  19. M. Ellis

Tittle should say citation 5.1 ok when it comes to repairs and such I'm still learning. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction here. The LED that light up the blue citation logo are bad. There's 8 led's in there and half of them are burned out. How hard is it to replace them, or...
  20. M. Ellis

Thanks for the welcome guys.
  21. M. Ellis

Hi I'm new here. Well, I'll get to the point here's my systems. Mostly into two channel but I will be building a Harmon kardon surround sound in the up coming months. So far for the surround sound I got two citation 5.1's and for the pre-amp processer I got a citation 7.0 as far as speakers I...
  22. Image

23. Image

24. Image

25. Image

Back
Top Bottom