Search results

1. Wlrd Wds

Any Tragically Hip fans out there....

The Bathouse has a awesome NEVE mixing console now. I miss My Tragically Hip and The Family.
  2. Wlrd Wds

I am absolutely obsessed and have been since the late 1980s I a,m from Oklahoma but had a science teacher turn Me on to The Tragically Hip in 88 My junior year I am now 51 almost 52 and traveled behind the band buses and trucks from gig to gig hitting up every yard sale thrift store and pawn...
  3. Wlrd Wds

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Excellent LP from that rocking band playing thinking mans rock that turned Me on to Nikola Tesla and His absolute genius. I had heard of Tesla but I really got eat up with the man and the band at pretty much the same time.Listening to Tesla through Carver and Yamaha gear can be quite sublime...
  4. Wlrd Wds

Today's Canadian playlist...

We Are The same is k kinda overlooked I have always loved any and all TTH output and the solo stuff of band members since 1992 My pressing is 180 gram and sounds awesome. I miss new The Tragically Hip I did dig Saskadelphia immensely
  5. Wlrd Wds

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Any time is a good time to commune with The Tragically Hip with a head full of THC. Are those The Hip Club rolling papers?Sweet Baby Jesus I miss Gordon Downie and The Tragically Hip tours every 3 years.Shawnee Oklahoma USA
  6. Wlrd Wds

New Tragically Hip!!

Nope but now I do. My girlfriend has SirusXM everywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So now there is no excuse for not having daily sessions with The Tragically Hip if I am with Her.
  7. Wlrd Wds

The BEST car song not recorded by the Beach Boys

Red Barchetta Rush
  8. Wlrd Wds

The BEST car song not recorded by the Beach Boys

Locked In The Trunk Of A Car by The Tragically Hip from the 1995 album Fully Completely
  9. Wlrd Wds

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

I really dig Tarkio Road.
  10. Wlrd Wds

Marantz Model Twenty Seven (getting started)

Hey Man from Tulsa did You ever figure the Model twenty seven out ????I am just beginning to look at one it works but I bet it is in need of a full overhaul recap job minimum Jeffry Shawnee Oklahoma
  11. Wlrd Wds

most creative album covers

I just recently found a ex ex copy ,,,,,,,,,,usually most copies I have seen are trashed.
  12. Wlrd Wds

Tragically Hip in Oklahoma since 1992

Tragically Hip in Oklahoma since 1992
  13. Wlrd Wds

That is one of the best covers of that era ....I think of Todds design.You gotta love Todd
  14. Wlrd Wds

Gordon Edgar Downie's last gift of music to the World. Gord Downie. Introduce Yerself.:angel:
  15. Wlrd Wds

Concert Poster of the Day

I am waiting or the mailman rightnow to bring me My latest under fifteen dollars on eBay. It's a modern reprint but for six bucks total S&H was free. The things I find on eBay while smoking ten dollar grams of really really nice lime green mexican pot at 3 AM amaze Me. My Daddy went to this...
  16. Wlrd Wds

I am and Have been since the early 1990s.Gordon Downie is a ****ing Genius wordsmith and showman.The Tragically Hip is the only band that I would ever drive out of state to see although I did one time drive from Shawnee Oklahoma to Dallas Texas, but I drove all over southern America on up the...
  17. Wlrd Wds

Pink Floyd MORE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Badfinger ASS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the Doors Morrison Hotel and the Grateful Dead are some of My favorites.
  18. Wlrd Wds

classic album you only recently heard?

Me too having bought and sold Rock N Roll rarities on Vinyl since the late 1980s I have bought LOVE Forever Changes many times and knew that Jim Morrison was a big fan but BUT until about three months ago I had never listened to LOVE.Being a big fan of Psychedelic Rock I am wondering to Myself...
  19. Wlrd Wds

Love Forever Changes Elektra Records 1967 Loves Psychedelic Masterpiece America's answer to the Beatles Sgt. Peppers LHCB
  20. Wlrd Wds

Rush Power Windows Mercury Polygram
  21. Wlrd Wds

Badfinger Magic Christian Music Apple Records 1970
  22. Wlrd Wds

The Masters Of Reality The Blue Garden/How High The Moon Delicious Vinyl 2014 Stoner Rock progenitors
  23. Wlrd Wds

Badfinger Badfinger Warner Brothers Records 1974 White Label Promo
  24. Wlrd Wds

John Lennon Shaved Fish Apple Records 1974
Back
Top Bottom