Search results

1. Slickrambler

recapping vs not recapping

Thanks ssboa . That is total different pulley then the one in my cr1000. That one has a much more solid center. That is why the guy that restrung mine said it was warped and kept throwing the string off when he was working on it . Thanks again for your trouble.
  2. Slickrambler

Right on thanks !!!
  3. Slickrambler

I can't help you with that question. But I was wondering if while you have your unit open if you would be so kind as to share a few pictures of the tuner string and how it is strung. Mostly the large black pulley on the tuner. I'm at a lose of how it is wound. I have mine in line to work on...
  4. Slickrambler

CR 1020 Learning experiance.

Right on ! Thanks again man . I'm out of here getting cold .
  5. Slickrambler

Will these work in the cr1000 too ? I think it has like 6 trimmer pots
  6. Slickrambler

7.6d- 4.7K ohm B is what printed on them
  7. Slickrambler

7.6d- 4.7K ohm B is what printed on them
  8. Slickrambler

Sadly I am a parts changer and not a technician
  9. Slickrambler

Great ! Any part numbers ? Mouser preferably .
  10. Slickrambler

Thanks again avionic. I'm just trying to come up with enough parts to make an order for that one broken transistor . You know things that could should be replaced while I'm in this cr1020. Any suggestions ? It's a hobby for me the money is not my worry. Satisfaction and finally hearing a kick...
  11. Slickrambler

Righ on ! Searching now should be fun
  12. Slickrambler

Ok can you get the wattage out of that number too.
  13. Slickrambler

Yes they are very blurry. And as far as accuracy. I'm sure they are fine .
  14. Slickrambler

LMAO I hear you man .
  15. Slickrambler

This fused resistor is measuring 69.3ohms out of circuit supposed to be 2.2 ohms R603 . Or I just totally don't know what I'm doing. I thought I had a little grasp .
  16. Slickrambler

Yes he is the man for sure .
  17. Slickrambler

R603 on the same board says 5P 2.2K cement molded resistor. Once again is this even close ? http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Welwyn-Components-TT-Electronics/WHS5-2R2JT075/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMtivf%2b6cIaZXk9OnosK/r8o
  18. Slickrambler

Thanks again avionic. R603 on the same board says 5P 2.2K cement molded resistor. That fused resistor what does the 5P stand for?
  19. Slickrambler

Main C. Board TR611 Does the B on the end of the part number mean anything ? 2SC1212B
  20. Slickrambler

I think I'll go with this TO126 like the original . Your suggesting the TO225. I know your more experienced then me. And I respect that. Tell me what you think about this one please ? And the 2N4923G are on back order. http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/149/BD439-888568.pdf
  21. Slickrambler

Man this gets so confusing . I'm looking at the part you found and it not the same style. May not attach to the heat sink properly . Take a look .
  22. Slickrambler

http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/149/BD439-888568.pdf I did a search on the 2SC1212B and came up with this . What do you think Nashou66 ? http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Fairchild-Semiconductor/BD439S/?qs=/ha2pyFadugLYtBeBmyjLFltA0F%2b2oZp5gGA75pBH7U=
  23. Slickrambler

What is a good source for original DataSheets ? I found this one is there any others ? Ok looking at this closer I find it difficult or useless . Datasheets & application notes - Datasheet Archive Search Engine
  24. Slickrambler

This is the explanation I was needing to help me in finding parts for myself hopefully .
  25. Slickrambler

Hey man thank you very much !
Back
Top Bottom