Search results

1. Aaron99

I do. WC-22 case. https://vintagehifiaudio.com/product/marantz-wc-22-22xx-wood-case/

I do. WC-22 case. https://vintagehifiaudio.com/product/marantz-wc-22-22xx-wood-case/
  2. Aaron99

Comment by 'Aaron99' in media 'Padauk WC-22 case'

African Padauk.
  3. Aaron99

Marantz 2230: Lit up faceplate.... Not that kind of "lit"

I've been working on an idea for a while now. The photos will explain more than words.... First prototype.... Still working on the hot and cold spots.....
  4. Aaron99

Marantz 2252 Wood case

Can you add some photos? You Will need to push it out from the back of the receiver. It should come out the feont of the wood case. Aaron
  5. Aaron99

DIY Switch for my Marantz collection 2nd attempt

Where did you order knob 4 from?
  6. Aaron99

A little help to ID these knobs..

You are correct. misunderstood the question. Not sure what model or what year might have had the larger slot.
  7. Aaron99

A little help to ID these knobs..

Fluted on the sides. 2216B, 2226b, 2238b, 2252b, 2265b, 2285b. One part knob so that is for volume, selector, or tone mode.
  8. Aaron99

Marantz 2220: Need help troubleshooting hiss

I did not ever find out the cause. The 2220 went back on the storage shelf to be looked at another day... :(
  9. Aaron99

Any Portland Oregon clubs?

I'm up for that.... Also, there is a Portland Audio Club that meets monthly that you might be interested. You can find it on meetup.org.
  10. Aaron99

2245 Boat Anchor

The nice thing is that Randy lives in an area where August is very nice weather.....
  11. Aaron99

2245 Boat Anchor

Something I am experimenting with..... Black anodized knobs with the silver ring showing. Will get better photos soon.
  12. Aaron99

DIY Switch for my Marantz collection

How do you adjust levels for the VU meter?
  13. Aaron99

Most Expensive WC-22, Yet?

That is just insane....
  14. Aaron99

Marantz Wood Cabinet Model

Yes I do. WC-43 cabinets.
  15. Aaron99

Power washing his 2230

I have donated a few part to the youtuber in the video to help him rebuild that 2230. He is a member of AK....
  16. Aaron99

Where can I find Black laser etched 1060 Faceplate?

Here are a couple of photos of my replica faceplates. One in silver and one in black..... The 1060 is coming in the next couple months.
  17. Aaron99

Where can I find Black laser etched 1060 Faceplate?

I'm working on making them over the next few months. Stay tuned.
  18. Aaron99

Marantz Transistor/Diode/Trimmer Sub Guide

So what is the replacement for the KSA1220AY going to be? "End of Life: Scheduled for obsolescence and will be discontinued by the manufacturer. "
  19. Aaron99

Looking for a replacement tuning pointer for Marantz 2270

Be safe with the pressure vessels.....
  20. Aaron99

Early Wood Case - (4) Face Plate Wood Screws - What Color?

Its had to get the color in the photo. But they look good in person.
  21. Aaron99

Early Wood Case - (4) Face Plate Wood Screws - What Color?

Found some #4 brass screws locally along with some brass black. They are not the oval head screws, but was more worried about the fit and color. I think they will work.
  22. Aaron99

Surgery!

Well, should be able to lift a vinyl record. What 180gram max? Get some listening in......
  23. Aaron99

Marantz 125 tuner curiosity

I dont have a 125. But my 2 tuners have the lettering in the bottom.
  24. Aaron99

Lazy Susan For Marantz Repair?

@runningdog Thanks for remembering.... :) Here are a few older photos of my workbench. I have since moved houses, but still have the benchtop. I made it with two layers of 3/4" plywood. I recessed the hardware and the spinning part to make a flush surface.
  25. Aaron99

Any Portland Oregon clubs?

Which direction? I'm in Vancouver Washington.
Back
Top Bottom