Search results

1. Andrew Zakon

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

My setup: Analog: McIntosh MT10 with SME V tonearm and Van den Hull Colibri XGP Gold MC cartridge which is connected to McIntosh C52 phono section (MP1100 phono is already ordered and on the way); Digital:modified Mac mini as Roon server with Uptone JS-2 Linear Power Supply which is connected to...
  2. Andrew Zakon

MT10 alignment questions

I was and You will be surprised with the attitude to the client from Clearaudio/McIntoch concerning my question on adjustment my MT10 raised in this thread. Giving You last answer from Clearaudio. Hi Andrew, I have some news for you. We got in touch with McIntosh regarding your issues and...
  3. Andrew Zakon

MT10 alignment questions

Today STROBOSCOPE TESTRECORD + SPEED LIGHT (Set AC076) and TRACKABILITY TEST RECORD (LPT 83063) from Clearaudio has arrived. The big advantage of the Clearaudio strobe disc is, that you can place your cartridge onto the strobe record, while measuring the speed, as there are grooves provided on...
  4. Andrew Zakon

MT10 alignment questions

... some photos of the adjustment tools and the process...
  5. Andrew Zakon

MT10 alignment questions

Today I have received an answer from Clearaudio to the same questions as Mcintosh. Dear Andrew, thanks for your feedback regarding the McIntosh turntable. I’ll give you some answers from our point of view, please note that this is not an official announcement by McIntosh. So let have a look...
  6. Andrew Zakon

MT10 alignment questions

I wrote a mail to McIntosh on all Your question and McIntosh gave me an answer: Question: 1. As I wrote above my MT10 has a figure 6 at the end of the model name - MT10-6 (factory number is YJ1839). It means a 6 generation or what? Answer 1.The -6 is a version number, it means the unit meets...
  7. Andrew Zakon

MT10 alignment questions

My New McIntosh MT10 which I purchased 3 days ago also does not have a dot at tonearm. And I have also inconvenience even having best (according to rewiews) SMARTractor (http://www.arche-headshell.de/alignment-tools/smartractor/) I made everything according to the manual. I put a cartridge...
Back
Top Bottom