Search results

1. Yodathedog

What was the last movie you watched?

The link doesn’t work
  2. Yodathedog

Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

I don’t know how I missed this back in ‘22 on RSD. I was lucky enough to find one recently at an affordable price. By far one of his very best live albums.
  3. Yodathedog

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

Unfortunately, l’ve never owned any of those.
  4. Yodathedog

And they're not worth anything.
  5. Yodathedog

Double that disc count and you may come close to equaling my pile. Unfortunately..
  6. Yodathedog

What tv show are you currently binging?

The show is actually titled Mindhunter. Charlize Theron and David Fincher both were Executive Producers, and Fincher directed 7 episodes. Unfortunately, Fincher lost interest in the series and was a major cause of its cancellation. Pity, it was great departure for television.
  7. Yodathedog

Does PSB have something to do with Polk? The cabinets and label look very much like Polk.
  8. Yodathedog

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

Very,very nice.
  9. Yodathedog

The tweeters don’t look so good

I’d say they’re overpriced by about $50. They’re a smaller version of the original L400s meant to be used as surrounds. Large versions of the L400 are selling for $150 in excellent shape. Most of the sticky dope on both tweeters is gone, which will require fixing by Mr. So. There are holes in...
  10. Yodathedog

The tweeters don’t look so good

https://www.ebay.com/itm/156132886126?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11021.m43.l1120&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=051db8f435aa4124a786a2af30c112b3&bu=43188015704&ut=RU&osub=-1%7E1&crd=20240322023124&segname=11021
  11. Yodathedog

Heads-up sale thread - EstateSales and such

I looked at this sale, and as you can see, prices are posted on the items. Some not worth it at 50% off.
  12. Yodathedog

Who are they kidding?

In the listing, isn’t the cover sitting kinda katty cornered?
  13. Yodathedog

Speakers with questionable "upgrades"... post your findings here.

Lotsa stoopid people out there.
  14. Yodathedog

Who are they kidding?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/176295649343?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11021.m43.l1120&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=825a14a671ce46559a86e6769f7d4313&bu=43188015704&ut=RU&osub=-1%7E1&crd=20240320023115&segname=11021
  15. Yodathedog

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

You might wanna see about getting this moved to the General Audio or Solid State forums. I think you’ll get more looks, thus a better chance of having your question answered.
  16. Yodathedog

What tv show are you currently binging?

Beacon 23 on Prime. So far, it's slogging along up to episode 3. Trying to keep going, but I don't really see much happening.
  17. Yodathedog

Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

Very nice. Just ordered from Bandcamp.
  18. Yodathedog

What's your latest audio purchase?

Ya think? Looks mostly cosmetic.
  19. Yodathedog

Girls on LP cover - REDUX

Blatant product placement. :cool:
  20. Yodathedog

Speakers with questionable "upgrades"... post your findings here.

Well, looks like they fixed the problem with the tweeter’s dispersion.
  21. Yodathedog

What was the last movie you watched?

I almost dropped out in the first few minutes. Paul just seemed so unnecessarily mean. But I stuck with it and was glad I did.
  22. Yodathedog

Best looking cassette deck?

I have a pair of those speakers. They’re inoperable and quite heavy, but really cool looking sitting on the shelf. I may wall mount them eventually just for shits and giggles.
  23. Yodathedog

There are CD's than there are CD's from Japan.

Several years ago,I started re-buying many of my favorite albums in their original 80s versions, most from Japan, Germany, and other foreign poets of call. I wanted, in many cases, to hear differences between the early, mostly unmessed with versions, with later releases. Sometimes the...
Back
Top Bottom