Search results

1. audiasoul

Caps choice

jantzen standard z cap or claritycap esa ? in what they differs in sound? thanks
  2. audiasoul

Jantzen C-Coils vs WAX Coil

hi guys :beerchug:, i'm designing three ways speakers and now i'm choosing the definitive components, but the inductance for the woofer makes me doubtful. the croossover point of the woofer is around 250Hz about your point of view wich has better sound between these for my appplication? WAX COIL...
  3. audiasoul

NAD C165BEE Preamplifier

it seems very very intresting, someone has listent to it ?
  4. audiasoul

Sony TA-E90ES

i'm very attracted by this sony preamp. can soneone describe me it?, is good preamp ?, what about sound ? seems to have some intresting solutions that we can find in more cost products. thank you
  5. audiasoul

Sony TA-E90ES vs Kenwood L1000C

hi guys, i'm searching for a preamp. if someone know these two models, could explain me their qualities ? comparison.... thank you
  6. audiasoul

jantzen MOX or mundorf m-resist supreme

anyone was opinions about these resistors ?
  7. audiasoul

Audiolab + NAD combo...

hi guys, i need your help. i'm thinking to buy pre+powe amp combo for me. my idea is : - preamplifier Audiolab 8200q - poweramp NAD S200 what sound it should give ? thank you
  8. audiasoul

Ampli choice help

hi all friends!:), i need your usefull help to giude me in power amp choice. now the battle is rotel RB-1090 vs Rotel RHB-10. if someane has tried or compared them, could post here the comments and results ? thank you ineed
  9. audiasoul

Power Amp Choice: need your help.

hi all friends!:), i need your usefull help to giude me in power amp choice. now the battle is rotel RB-1090 vs Rotel RHB-10. if someane has tried or compared them, could post here the comments and results ? thank you ineed
  10. audiasoul

Audiolab 8200q vs Musical Fidelity A3.2CR

what are you opinions ? my system: - onkyo c-7030 - Rotel RHB10 power amp - DIY 4 ways loudspakers
  11. audiasoul

Please Help, i need preamplifier for Rotel RHB 10

according to your experience, which would be indicated premplifier for it ? my budget is around 500 euros thanks in advance
  12. audiasoul

Cheap CD Player Battle

hi all, i hope this will be an intresting discussion. i'm searching a good sound cd player around on 200 euro, i prefer it natural and balanced, don't like too highs and slim reproduction. the candidate are : - pioneer pd10 - cambridge topaz 10 - onkyo c-7030 - marantz cd-5005 if you are...
  13. audiasoul

New ClarityCap Copper Connection Series

hi to all guys, claritycap has new series of its hi-end caps, the copper connection series. i use with great result MR series, so my question is : - does CMR series better them MR ? someone has tried them. i'm very intrested. thank you
  14. audiasoul

I'm new and excited to read and write in this forum

hi to all.....:beerchug:
Back
Top Bottom