Search results

1. cubby01

Tube amp service in (Western) Colorado? or I can mail it somewhere.

I believe there are some musical instruments stores in your area. They usually have or know folks that repair MI amps. You might try checking with them to see if they can recommend a good local tube tech that knows their way around hi-fi amps as well. Just a thought.
  2. cubby01

How to get white paint off of black speakers?

Holy thread resurrection Batman!
  3. cubby01

Heads-up sale thread - EstateSales and such

Audax C-70 per the internet manufactured by REK-O-KUT
  4. cubby01

Mystery vintage ID please - Heathkit or Speakerlab maybe?

After several hours of googling and sleuthing that would put Sherlock Holmes to shame... I think there is an off chance they could be Bose. Possibly one of the 601 series. :D
  5. cubby01

Warped Turntable dust cover fix?

Just checking the obvious but you made sure it's warped OFF the deck right?
  6. cubby01

When to twist together wires and which wires to twist?

Twist AC pairs for fillament wiring. Twist AC signal pairs.
  7. cubby01

RARE!!! 1948 Maganvox Windsor Imperial with Stephens horn

I saw one 10 to 15 years ago at a local estate sale. Knew what it was but no way I could make room for it. Ridiculously low price too. :(
  8. cubby01

Test forum

I could never figure out Hoʍ po dǝodlǝ po ʇɥᴉs¿
  9. cubby01

another homemade mic

What am I looking at? For what its worth i have played around with replacing diaphragms for some condenser mics but I don't recognize your pics.
  10. cubby01

Crafters speaker

I'll put my 2 pence on EV.
  11. cubby01

Ebay Postage Problem - Double Purchase Possible

All I can add is I have 'reprinted' mailing labels numerous times via eBay win pc chrome browser and/or via the eBay app on my android phone. Never have i been charged for postage twice for one item.
  12. cubby01

Jupiter is coming its closest to Earth in decades Lights out on Monday....

Jupiter (and Saturn) is commonly visible with naked eye. Steady binocs will let you see some details and worth the look see.
  13. cubby01

The Name That Album thread

My impressions tell me this one will be easy for you fine folks.
  14. cubby01

Ah, there it is... From July 26th. ZEPHYR / Zephyr
  15. cubby01

^^^ Wasn't that one posted not too long ago? I think I youtube'd it was kinda impressed with the singer, sadly she died early in life in the 80s.
  16. cubby01

Recently re-discovered him myself. Backing drummer for LOTS of Jazz/RnB greats. A dozen LPs of his own; some fantastic funky stuff in the later 70s.
  17. cubby01

American drummer. 1971 release. jazz, funk, RnB and soul genres Wish my copy of this was in better shape.
  18. cubby01

Fleetwood Mac. S/T i think. Recognized it but the London 1968 sealed it.. Good stuff.
  19. cubby01

20. cubby01

Sure give me a sec
  21. cubby01

Currently on the TT. Artist has showed up in the thread a couple times but don't think this Album has. LOL, attached an unmodified version at first. sheesh
  22. cubby01

Little Dragon. ST. With enough clues even I get one of these obscure things every once in a while.
  23. cubby01

I tried for a bit without solving then cheated. I decided he's maybe a little cheeky with this Miles'esque photo :). Also figured out I've heard some of his work before.
  24. cubby01

David Bowie's greatest cd/album: Lets Dance (1983)

I enjoy "lets dance" but not above the test of his catalog. The man was a song writing genius.
  25. cubby01

Oops, I just realized above was posted/solved 12 years back and the solver is still active here
Back
Top Bottom