1. kdenn011

anyone in virginia?

All this.
  2. kdenn011

anyone in virginia?

That makes two of us
  3. kdenn011

How to Ship a turntable safely

I couldn't see the pictures on the first couple of post either. It was recently commented so I added pics of my experience.
  4. kdenn011

Show Me Your Sansui!

Nice pieces there
  5. kdenn011

kdenn011 Marantz 6300

Thanks. Glad you’re satisfied
  6. kdenn011

And the rest
  7. kdenn011

I shipped a turntable for the first time, I took pictures. Ill spare you the details, you can see in the pictures my approach. The only thing I would do different the next time is make the second box a little smaller.
  8. kdenn011

Who has used uShip? What kind of experience was it?

I used uShip for a classic truck. The number I called would ring and no answer - left messages. After about a week, I started to get real nervous. I read stories online about how people would never get the stuff. I FedExed certified funds to the seller. Seller said yeah, the guys came and...
  9. kdenn011

Marantz 6300

i just picked this up today. Running it with a Pickering XV-15 1200E Sounds incredible. I didn’t think that anything would dethrone the Sansui SR-838 but it’s hard to say. This is great combo. Is the clunk when cueing records normal ? Been playing for a few hours and it’s a fantastic...
  10. kdenn011

Any info on a Sansui SM-320

Dual tuners - the Audio Shop that I bring my stuff to explained to me that before FM multiplexing was around, one channel would tune to a certain freq on AM and the other channel would tune into a certain freq on FM, both broadcasting the same, giving you 'Stereo' effect. Never knew about that...
  11. kdenn011

No go - on the schematics.
  12. kdenn011

I was most impressed with shipping. I missed the post office so I took it to UPS. I saw that was delivered at 9:30 or so. That’s 400 miles in about 14 hours. Glad you’re satisfied. Really a nice piece that sounds good for its look.
  13. kdenn011

I’ll check with my audio guy. He may have schematics if you’re interested.
  14. kdenn011

Extremely nice Marantz

This is the nicest marantz gear I've ever seen. Someone please buy it so I stop thinking about it. https://richmond.craigslist.org/ele/d/vintage-marantz-140-power-amp/6465158789.html
  15. kdenn011

anyone in virginia?

I'm game. I must disclose I've recently decided not to buy any used vinyl.
  16. kdenn011

List your Klipsch speakers

Won a pair of belles ?
  17. kdenn011

Watch out for this guy.

Yeah I had to google it. After I reported, another post popped up warning of the scam. I responded to the post saying that it was reported and the person wrote back saying 'I cant believe I got scammed' Apparently it works, but then again why else would you continue unless it paid off. Bummer...
  18. kdenn011

Watch out for this guy.

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/ele/d/sansui-9090db/6453264965.html This has to be the same guy. I thought 'no way' when I saw this.
  19. kdenn011

Show Me Your Sansui!

McIntosh C-32 pre and MC-2205 amp
  20. kdenn011

Show Me Your Sansui!

Yes
  21. kdenn011

Dielectric Grease ?

Well put. Well enough. Just a thought out of curiosity. I’m fighting vibrations from the under done joices in the House. I’ll have a solution for that soon. But that’s only evident when volume goes way up. You say nylon- like the head shell screws ?
  22. kdenn011

Dielectric Grease ?

My train of thought was dampening vibrations.
  23. kdenn011

Dielectric Grease ?

Yes. Which dust is my new enemy. My first table is nice and clear, but the second is exceptional. I won’t buy another used record again. No matter how good they look in the store it’s not good enough for the new table.
  24. kdenn011

Dielectric Grease ?

No reason at all. Now that you put it that way. Wonder what the stuff I’ve seen in the past is ?
Back
Top Bottom