Search results

1. kevin_09

Marantz 4400 protection relay timing

all channels are pop at the same time when the relay clicks. Sound normal, but pop when I turn on and relay click in.
  2. kevin_09

Marantz 4400 Protection Relay Problem

Did you get any problem with the sound pop when relay click?
  3. kevin_09

Marantz 4400 protection relay timing

Did you find out what happened?
  4. kevin_09

Kenwood Bias Setting

Thanks alot
  5. kevin_09

Kenwood Bias Setting

Can anyone help me where to connect and how to set the bias on the kenwood kr 10000iii. Pictures attached
  6. kevin_09

QRX 6500 Quad pwr supply vr voltage adjustment?

You my savior. Thanks so much for your time doing this Pieter.
  7. kevin_09

Is that how is look. If yes Bingo.
  8. kevin_09

is that place where is have 2 white wire connect together or just only 1?
  9. kevin_09

Is it a tm01 fuse and connect with the brown wire? Can you check the picture
  10. kevin_09

So you think that wire go to the fuse 1 or the 10v 1000uf?
  11. kevin_09

Right there with yellow circle
  12. kevin_09

Hi, I need help on this board. I accidently broke the white wire and don't know where is come from. 1 of the lead from under D005 didode.Can you guys help me where is it goes to. Pictures attached
  13. kevin_09

SANSUI QRX-6500 F-1454 POWER BOARD IMAGE NEEDED

Hi, I really need help on this. I accidently broke the white wire from the bottom of the f1454 board. Below the D005 diode. And I don't know where is hook to. Can you guys help me a direction from it. Picture attached. Thanks alot
  14. kevin_09

Pioneer SPEC-2 Left Power AMP is VERY HOT and Right Power AMP is cool.

So can you tell me what happen? And how do you fix it? My is same thing. I measured the stv3h and stv4h are higher than the channel 1.
  15. kevin_09

Recently Restored SA-9900 working great now blowing fuses

So what I have to do now? should i take it to the repair shop? because I did bought the 8a 125v fuse, but it is smaller than the original one. and it was not fit.
  16. kevin_09

but how come when I replaced with 8a 250v, its still blowing :(
  17. kevin_09

I try to find the 8a 125v fuse, but it was too small compare to the original one. Can I use 8a 250v for it? or which size of fuse can I replace?
  18. kevin_09

If I Can Do It - You Can Do It! Veneering A PL-530 TT

Fix image please
  19. kevin_09

Dahlquist DQ 10 speakers

Hi. I just bought my, but the knob volume in the back is not working. When I turn it the the left or right, the sound didnt change. Can you guys tell me what is the problem? Is it because the crossover or something else?
  20. kevin_09

Pioneer HPM-200 Speakers

Can you shot me some pictures of it
  21. kevin_09

Pioneer HPM-200 Speakers

Hi my tweeters both are not working. I think your ways will help it work again. Can you swnd me the pixture how you do it. So i can try on my. Thanks a lot.
  22. kevin_09

HPM-200 Super Tweeter Repair

there both tweeter same happen. right and left tweeters from 2 speakers they are same. pop sound then small sound. I think it might be the crossover. Idk thats what I think.
  23. kevin_09

HPM-200 Super Tweeter Repair

That's what i Think. I dont know what to do now. lol. I fix them they normal then pop and go back to small sound and then fix and then happened again. I called the vintage audio repair and explain them what happened. They said it might the tweeter is getting bad not the crossover. and I email to...
  24. kevin_09

Pioneer M-25 Amplifier

thanks cnoland! I just got it today from japan and just just wonder how it work.
Back
Top Bottom