Search results

1. sx1010JBL

Spokane Wa to Bellingham and Bellingham to Spokane

Trying to get a Vintage receiver. Spokane to Bellingham and Bellingham back to Spokane.
  2. sx1010JBL

Pioneer tube amp - what have i got ?

Confession, I'm a SS guy. I've never owned a tube amp until today. Can i get a little help with some info on this unit? Thank you in advance.
  3. sx1010JBL

Albany Oregon to Spokane Wa

Help. Need an assist. Marantz 140 from Albany Or (Salem, Corvallis, Eugene) Oregon to Spokane Wa Plz help if you may be making a holiday trip or would be swinging thru or to Spokane. Thx. S
  4. sx1010JBL

Klipsch Heresy id help please

I picked these up last nite for forty bones. Seeing they were Heresy, I took my wife’s CR-V. Upon arrival, I was surprised to see these were smaller, maybe way smaller. Although I have owned over 50 pairs of vintage speakers, these are my first Klipsch. Decoding Klipsch speakers seems a bit more...
  5. sx1010JBL

Help 2010 transformer open and toast.

Help. picked the little guy up quite a while ago. Being a Marantz fan, it was just too damn cute to pass up. I was going to set it up for an gentleman, but... The primary on the transformer is open and toast. Literally. Are there any options for replacement? It is certainly not heavy enough...
  6. sx1010JBL

CL find JBL L19’s, L86‘S

Fresh CL post was ‘vintage audio’. First pic had nothing I would have interest in. But, second pic shows two pairs of JBL’s needing refoam. Made an offer, skipped out of work and brought them home. Got some work ahead. Help question- L86’s look like thin rubber surrounds? We’re foam and rubber...
  7. sx1010JBL

CL p/u L19’s, l86’s

Fresh post was vintage audio. First pic had nothing I would have interest in. But, second pic shows two pairs of JBL’s needing refoam. Made an offer, skipped out of work and brought them home. Got some work/fun ahead. Help- L86’s look like thin rubber surrounds? We’re foam and rubber both used?
  8. sx1010JBL

2325 Just never thought I’d get the opportunity. Then it happened.

Hello all. A little about me, and how I attain most of my gear. I manage 2 storage facilities and 4 commercial properties. A little over 500 tenants. About 480 of which know my hobby, or, obsession. It doesn’t hurt that I am able to have a system in my office where I spin vinyl daily. This is a...
  9. sx1010JBL

JBL p/u today everything i need to look for

I dont want to dissasemble them on the spot, but dont want to forget anything. Thoughts? Thank you I just asked again for a pic with the grill removed.... and...wala !?
  10. sx1010JBL

Help Identify speakers with little help

Sorry so little to help except a few pics. MT 25 HFC 16 ohm Peerless ? Tenant lives out of state. I have not seen them in person. Thanks in advance
  11. sx1010JBL

Info needed Koss

Hello, need some help from the experts. I was offered these today for $20 as I was trying to leave work. I took 2 pics and said I would get back to him. Can't find much on them. Thoughts?
  12. sx1010JBL

Just got lucky. ESS amt 1c. Oh baby!

Got up, grabbed a cup of coffee, sat down on the steps, pull up CL, electronics, jaw drop. They have been there for 9 minutes. Pecking away on this tiny contraption with five thumbs while shaking, I pitch out a nearly pleading reply. I manage to let the person know I used to have a pair of 1b's...
  13. sx1010JBL

Hello from eastern Wa state

Yes, another long time lurker. I would like to thank the many members who have mentored me without knowing-Thank you! Always a music lover. I grew up as a tag along, shopping for gear and listening to vinyl with friends. I never purchased anything as I couldn't afford it. A few years back, while...
Back
Top Bottom