Search results

1. S

Martin Logan reQuests, Emotiva PT-100, Nakamichi PA-7AII

Haha. Those are some intense speaker meshings.
  2. S

Pics of your listening space

Dad's Family Room/House: 1 by So.Vox posted Apr 2, 2018 at 8:42 AM 10 by So.Vox posted Apr 2, 2018 at 8:46 AM My Living Room/House: Picture1 by So.Vox posted Feb 12, 2018 at 9:28 AM 555555555 by So.Vox posted Feb 2, 2018 at 12:56 PM
  3. S

The Ex's New System...

Ditto.
  4. S

What should be the best piece in your system?

Well, the answer to the question is implied too, then.
  5. S

What should be the best piece in your system?

Source comes first. The answer seems simple to me.
  6. S

Who's Got The Most Complicated Signal Path?

I also have that same equalizer. It's chassis isn't all that strong. I can promise you that things chassis is now bent. No question in my mind.
  7. S

Who on earth puts a turntable on top of a speaker? Maybe he was hoping that the refurb from one speaker would cancel out the refurb from the other?
  8. S

Just had to add a EQ....

They are fun. Love love love my Sound Shaper. I prefer muti colour displays.
  9. 22

10. S

Dad's system

Still works flawlessly. He actually has the TV routed in to it as well. It's possible to push the display output in to it and reproduce it. Fun little feature.
  11. S

Dad's system

Below are a few photos of my Dad's stereo. I have fond memories of years long gone - being memorized by the lights, meters, and switches. I had no idea what the big deal was back then. But boy, with everything powered on, watching him fine tune from song to song; record to record...it's sure...
  12. S

Dad's: 1 by So.Vox posted Apr 2, 2018 at 8:42 AM 2 by So.Vox posted Apr 2, 2018 at 8:43 AM 7 by So.Vox posted Apr 2, 2018 at 8:45 AM 8 by So.Vox posted Apr 2, 2018 at 8:45 AM 10 by So.Vox posted Apr 2, 2018 at 8:46 AM
  13. 10

14. 8

15. 7

16. 6

17. 5

18. 4

19. 3

20. 2

21. 1

22. S

Pretty sure my father's set up will take the cake; I'll post pictures of his system soon. For now let us just say neither of us understand 'purists'. You do realize every time you adjust the base or treble on your receiver...it can no longer be considered pure...correct? You're telling me...
  23. S

Dropped $850 bucks on a power conditioner and nothing improved.

Yeah. Along with everything else wrong with Canada, rent is probably one of the worst. It is a dire situation only getting worse and worse with Asian investors accumulating more and more of the property and landscape.
  24. S

Audible high frequency hum - why was this happening?

Hello, Last night I decided to listen to some Wes Montgomery via my PL550. The series is routed through my DBX400x, Sound Shaper Equalizer, SAE Impulse Noise reducer and Harman Kardon receiver. Half way through Side A of the record I began noticing a slight hum. We were busy making dinner...
  25. S

What is your occupation?

I race in SCCA events EP Class (aka Class B). I also worked as a Financial Risk analyst for years prior to forming the team with my brother. I am rather fortunate in that my wife is in pharmaceuticals.
Back
Top Bottom