Search results

1. nicolino

Sansui database - Update

822060917, AU-D5, nicolino
  2. nicolino

Sansui AU-D5 audio drop

Hi, I once again have a problem with my AU-D5... After I cleaned it all with Servisol Super 10 and Deoxit Faderlube (thanks for the infos it worked great), I started listening to some music... Everything works fine for about 4-5 minutes, then the audio drops and I can only hear the music at low...
  3. nicolino

Alternative to DeOxit for Sansui AU-D5

Thank you everyone, i'll see what I can find
  4. nicolino

Hi from Italy

Hi, I found this site by looking at ways to fix my dad's set (mainly Sansui and Technics stuff). Still very helpful, i posted twice and got a reply immediately!! Happy listening
  5. nicolino

Alternative to DeOxit for Sansui AU-D5

I had already posted once in the past asking for a method to "calibrate" my left and right speaker's volume, which seems to be really out of control (and the switch doesn't solve it for me). The volume control is also really scratchy. An user told me to use DeOxit D5 and faderlube, but I can't...
  6. nicolino

Sansui AU-D5 mode selector problem

Thank you! I'll try that If anyone has other suggestions please tell!!
  7. nicolino

Sansui AU-D5 mode selector problem

Hi everyone, My father once had this sansui AU-D5 and i decided to plug it in with some speakers and it actually works really well. The only problem is that the "mode" selector is always doing as he wants, the balance between right and left speaker is always not well balanced and i can hear that...
Back
Top Bottom