Search results

1. Keng84

Rodgers m2 tone cabinets

Hey just looking for some info on these speakers. They are coming out of a church PA system. They're Rodgers model-m2 tone cabinet. Any information. On quality value. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
  2. Keng84

Boomboxes and Ghettoblasters

Thatsca national. Im not sure how clear the pictures cone up but its got national right on the front. National rx-c300.
  3. Keng84

Very cool. Mine needs a bit of work. The plinth tray doesn't seem to wanna open and close without a bit of assistance. Future project
  4. Keng84

Ok thanks. Still fairly new to this. But i do know it can be quite case sensitive at times. Anyway nice gear boys:beerchug:
  5. Keng84

Makes sense. It wasnt i doing the crapping was it?
  6. Keng84

Thread crapping?
  7. Keng84

Currently sitting inside my house
  8. Keng84

Did you ever find what your looking for ive got 2 ns690ii im parting out

Did you ever find what your looking for ive got 2 ns690ii im parting out
  9. Keng84

Custom 4ohm

I picked up a custom home made 2.1 i guess you would call it with a bandpass box. All 4ohm drivers except for the vifa tweeters. Can anyone chime in on the brands of the midrange and subwoofer. When googled i get fisher/cerwin vega/b&w....but no definitive answer. Thanks
  10. Keng84

Home made?

Yes s Sorry the top as you syggest is solid maple andvghe main cabinet is a wood veneer (maple)
  11. Keng84

Home made?

I believe they are. The tweeters are s.e.a.s mids sre phillips and im yet to pull the woofer but they probably sound better than any speaker ive heard ghus far in my life
  12. Keng84

Interesting speakers

Interesting looking set of vintage speakers anyone familiar with these?
  13. Keng84

Home made?

So i meet another collector and he offers me these speakers at ehst i believe to be fir comsidering there is 1000 in receipts stuck to the bottom of ome cabinet from 1984. Anyome familiar with these? He thought maybe an attempted replica. Cabinets are solid maple and top part of speakers is...
  14. Keng84

brand of speakers?

ah one of the things i always forget about. im fairly new to collecting audio gear in comparison to some others out there. and i forget about tricks like that that guys will pull.
  15. Keng84

brand of speakers?

thanks. as i already have suspected but needed to check with others anyway. i appreciate your opinion
  16. Keng84

brand of speakers?

hello. I'm looking at picking up a set of tower speakers. they sure look good and weigh in at 42lbs each but I can't help but think they are white van speakers. the brand is GRaudiO has anyone had any experience with these?
  17. Keng84

New to tube

So then what should one be looking for in reflect to a quality tube piece?
  18. Keng84

New to tube

True. From my understanding its a canadian made company. And yes I don't think they were that rare an item which is a bit confusing because this guy his knowledge of vintage equipment seems pretty sharp. But thank you for confirming my suspicion
  19. Keng84

New to tube

So in my limited experience as a collector I've dealt mainly with solid state. I came across a tube tuner the other day in a bunch of random stuff I bought and it's sat on my shelf for sometime until recent. I finally decided to open her up and have a peak. Lone behold its a straight fm tuner...
  20. Keng84

Kenwood LS-1600

oh thank you so much. on this day you are the man!:beerchug:
  21. Keng84

Kenwood LS-1600

thats fantastic. i really appreciate your effort. they are certainly one of a kind. where did you buy yours new?
  22. Keng84

Kenwood LS-1600

Yah so ive assumed/researched. But when almost every audiophile i personally know(its not alit only been collecting goin on couple years) ssyvtheve never heard of them or say some generic kenwood statement accompanied by lofi one almost believes them. But just turn them on and eniigh said. I...
  23. Keng84

Kenwood LS-1600

Nice. Id imagine shipping wouldnt be cheap if that's the route you had to take. Im not sure if im allowed asking thus but how much did they cost? Ive been trying to determine a value for mine
  24. Keng84

Kenwood LS-1600

They are in pretty good shape for 40 years old
  25. Keng84

Kenwood LS-1600

To be completely honest they are a very nice sounding speaker. Im not going to pretend to be a speaker coniseur because im not picky. But they are in my oppinion detailed with a good sound staging and are clear and crisp. A bit bright if you have the high gain turned up but all round nice...
Back
Top Bottom